BOUNDRY WALL

Re: BOUNDRY WALL

Postby mugwump » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:29 pm

MacadamB53 wrote:
mugwump wrote:Can you have an entry on your deeds that would be binding on your neighbour that prevents him using part of his land?
a right of access, a right of way...
It would be very rare if it excluded the servient tenement completely though
mugwump

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby Collaborate » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:40 pm

No point bothering with OP. He/she won't post the precise wording of the "right", they have come on here to have their opinion validated, and are rude.

Not deserving of a moment's thought.
Collaborate

Postby joejune1 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:56 pm

wrong again my boundary runs along the end of my house and the foundations project 9 " out from the wall so my neighbor can take away my foundations

what a load of rubbish this shows me how much you know I have been to building control about this so I suggest that you think again
joejune1

Postby joejune1 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:03 pm

I have got legal advice and been to court about this before on the same point 12 years ago and I won the case so it shows how much you lot know Collaborate.
apart from that. i asked a question that you cannot answer, and you do not have the knoll-age or can state a case proving what you say.
which was about building on someones else s boundary and access
joejune1

Postby Roblewis » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:41 pm

There are instances when foundations can protrude beyond boundaries such as in party walls. In fact line of junction notices specifically allow for this to happen even without the neighbours permission. As long as any structure does not damage the integrity of the already installed foundations structurally then again it could be permitted under the PWA and carried out within the ambit of the Building Regs. The OP is right to question but he could in fact have faced a Line of Junction Notice and be required to have a wall abutting his own, subject to my caveat re integrity. Winning a case similar 12 years ago is no guarantee that a court would find the same way. It all depends on the status of the earlier judgement, ie which court heard it and whether it was Dicta; and any distinguishing that may be made on the facts.
Roblewis

Postby Collaborate » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:46 pm

joejune1 wrote:I have got legal advice and been to court about this before on the same point 12 years ago and I won the case so it shows how much you lot know Collaborate.
apart from that. i asked a question that you cannot answer, and you do not have the knoll-age or can state a case proving what you say.
which was about building on someones else s boundary and access

The irony of OP pumping up his chest and declaring his superior "knoll-age". FFS get a spell checker.
Collaborate

Postby MacadamB53 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:03 am

Hi joejune1,

i asked a question that you cannot answer

we can all do that - how many £1 coins can fit in this jar I have?

please don't think I'm being antagonistic, I would like to help if I can.

please post the wording in the deeds you have mentioned that you believe shows you own a right to access your wall via next door's land.

kind regards, Mac
MacadamB53

Postby span » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:43 pm

joejune1 wrote: I will not be posting on here again

Good.

But you did post again.

Bad.
span

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Previous

Return to Walls