Cat p-o-o throwing??

This forum is for serious issues involving animals

Re: Cat p-o-o throwing??

Postby cloudyeyes » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:35 pm

Well, if it comes down to a choice between messy in cat owner's bathroom and messy in my veg beds, I know which I'm going for! :lol:
cloudyeyes

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:07 am

Image :lol:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby cloudyeyes » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:57 pm

That picture isn't saying innocence to me - what an evil-looking moggy!

I send errant poo-depositers back to their loving homes after a good bath with a super-soaker so they're nice and clean for their owners.
cloudyeyes

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:30 pm

cloudyeyes wrote:That picture isn't saying innocence to me - what an evil-looking moggy!

I send errant poo-depositers back to their loving homes after a good bath with a super-soaker so they're nice and clean for their owners.

:lol:

Awww that cat is so beautiful! But since you upset the ginge, he's sending round his cousin Chewbacca to tom tit in your flower bed...he's mighty pretty... http://www.bizarbin.com/wp-content/uplo ... l-cat2.jpg :mrgreen:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:11 pm

cloudyeyes wrote:Well, if it comes down to a choice between messy in cat owner's bathroom and messy in my veg beds, I know which I'm going for! :lol:

They'd probably do both, they're not fussy. :lol:

I don't think it's an evil looking moggy. He's just concentrating on what he's doing. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby appledore » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:13 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:

Awww that cat is so beautiful! But since you upset the ginge, he's sending round his cousin Chewbacca to tom tit in your flower bed...he's mighty pretty... http://www.bizarbin.com/wp-content/uplo ... l-cat2.jpg :mrgreen:

That's a horrible looking cat Will. His fur is all matted, looks like he needs a shampoo and blow dry. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:58 pm

appledore wrote:That's a horrible looking cat Will. His fur is all matted, looks like he needs a shampoo and blow dry. :lol:

Cloudyeyes will get it with his super soaker! :lol: Then he will look like this :arrow: http://catsnco.files.wordpress.com/2011 ... et_cat.jpg
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Previous

Return to Animals