business use - pets

This forum is for serious issues involving animals

Re: business use - pets

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:23 pm

appledore wrote: I love them all. :)

Awww apples you are nice, cats deserve human kindness, especially the poor little mites that are feral and hungry. :)

I chuck a handful of our cat’s biscuits out each evening for the hedgehogs, but I think we might be feeding cats too. :lol: No wonder our cat gets huffy!
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby appledore » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:39 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:[I chuck a handful of our cat’s biscuits out each evening for the hedgehogs, but I think we might be feeding cats too. :lol: No wonder our cat gets huffy!

It's probably why the hedgehogs get prickly too. :lol: We've seen a hedgehog finishing off the cat's food. He tips the bowl onto it's side so he can get the very last morsel. :)
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:54 pm

appledore wrote:It's probably why the hedgehogs get prickly too. :lol: We've seen a hedgehog finishing off the cat's food. He tips the bowl onto it's side so he can get the very last morsel. :)

Ours do the same, we tend to put their food in a bowl. Hedgehogs just tip the bowl with ease. :lol: Not much comes between a hedgehog and its food...I could say the same about hubby. :lol:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Previous

Return to Animals