help!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is for serious issues involving animals

help!!!!!!!!!!

Postby sammyb » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:23 pm

1 of my 4 chickens was killed by my neighbours dogs. her fence between herself and me came loose , allowing her 2 dogs into my garden. i know the fence coming down is an act of god so to speak , but do i have any rights???? can anyone help and advise me please??? i called the rspca this morning who were of know help to me at all. they just advised me top call the local dog warden. also, i cannot bury our dead chicken as of fear of foxes or even our cat , or the neighbours dogs digging it up, could anyone advise me on where would i take her please as i dont know if a vet would. thankyou for any advice given .
sammyb

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Re: help!!!!!!!!!!

Postby harebell » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:32 am

Sorry about your chicken it must be very upsetting. I think that since it was an accident due to the fence coming down I would try to keep calm vis a vis your neighbour. They should make sure that the fence is repaired properly so that it doesn't happen again. I would try your local vets who will have some arrangement regarding cremation of animals. They will probably charge you around £20 for the service.

hope this is of help.
keepsmiling
harebell

Re: help!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Mattylad » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:33 pm

You can also bag it and bin it.
Mattylad

Return to Animals