How to Deter Cats

This forum is for serious issues involving animals

Re: How to Deter Cats

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:51 pm

appledore wrote:Ahhhhh!! that's lovely. If I had a cat that said hello when he came in I'd keep putting him out so he'd come back in and say it. :lol:
I saw one on youtube once that said love ya, love ya, love ya. :)

Awww if he said love ya his belly would be full of treats, good job he isn't that bright, or he would have me wrapped around his little paw. :lol:

He does do a strange meow when he wants to come in, he sounds like a telephone, and it is so cute I do keep him waiting just a little. :oops:

I do love watching talking cats and dogs on Youtube, they are so sweet. :)

Does your little visitor meow for goodies?
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby appledore » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:03 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:Does your little visitor meow for goodies?

We have three little visitors. :lol: Hissin Sid doesn't come much now, he looks poorly. Bless him :( He just hisses and growls.
Bushy (because he sits under a bush) is quite friendly and he has a very quiet meow. Blacky (because he's black) is a big cat with a tiny squeak of a meow. He's a fusspot and likes a stroke, and comes in the house sometimes. I love to see them all. :)
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:06 am

appledore wrote:We have three little visitors. :lol: Hissin Sid doesn't come much now, he looks poorly. Bless him :( He just hisses and growls.
Bushy (because he sits under a bush) is quite friendly and he has a very quiet meow. Blacky (because he's black) is a big cat with a tiny squeak of a meow. He's a fusspot and likes a stroke, and comes in the house sometimes. I love to see them all. :)

I hope hissing sid will be ok.

Aww it is so nice that you like visiting cats, we always did, well I say we...I mean me. :lol: Hubby is not a cat person, but he is so sweet with our cat. He calls him the 'mega beast' or 'mega pest' and keeps saying "who would have a cat?" But then he picks him up and cuddles him and it is so adorable. :lol:

Does Mr. apples like cats, or is it just you?
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:18 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:[Does Mr. apples like cats, or is it just you?

It sounds like your hubby likes your cat really. It's maybe a bit like kids. You love your own, but other people's sometimes get on your nerves. :lol:

Mr. Apples does like cats, he had a siamese when I met him. She was lovely, I used to tell hubby I only married him so I could live with the cat. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:51 pm

appledore wrote:Mr. Apples does like cats, he had a siamese when I met him. She was lovely, I used to tell hubby I only married him so I could live with the cat. :lol:

Siamese cats are gorgeous! No wonder you married Mr. Apples. :wink: :wink:

When I met Mr. Will I used to say I married him for his brain, but he knows it is for his body really. :D

Oh I am in a silly mood tonight, I just know it is going to be fun!!! :D

Have a great weekend apples. :)
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:13 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:When I met Mr. Will I used to say I married him for his brain, but he knows it is for his body really. :D

Oh I am in a silly mood tonight, I just know it is going to be fun!!! :D

Have a great weekend apples. :)

I married Mr. Apples for his brain and his body. There's more body than there used to be. :lol:

Have fun and enjoy your weekend Will and Mr. Will. :)
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:07 pm

appledore wrote:I married Mr. Apples for his brain and his body. There's more body than there used to be. :lol:

:lol: There's less of my Hubby than there used to be, well, less tummy. Although his brain isn't shrinking like mine. :mrgreen:

Hope your weekend was as fab as ours. :D
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:00 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote: :lol: There's less of my Hubby than there used to be, well, less tummy. Although his brain isn't shrinking like mine. :mrgreen:

Hope your weekend was as fab as ours. :D

Hi Will. We had a great weekend thanks. Mothers Day and all that. :)

Hubby has more tummy and less hair. We both seem to be going potty at about the same rate. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:58 pm

appledore wrote:Hi Will. We had a great weekend thanks. Mothers Day and all that. :)

Hubby has more tummy and less hair. We both seem to be going potty at about the same rate. :lol:

Teehee we call it mothers/wifey day. :lol: I got spoilt rotten, even a card from Mr. Puss. :)

At least if you go potty at the same rate you can enjoy it together. :mrgreen:

:P I think Hubby must be going a little potty, he is talking to the cat...I sure sign of madness. :lol:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby COGGY » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:45 pm

Hi

It is good fun reading all the posts from all you potty cat people. I love cats too but just wish to keep them from leaving their deposits in our garden. Anyway carry on with your cats adoration group, It makes good reading. from COGGY
COGGY

Postby appledore » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:52 pm

COGGY wrote:
. Anyway carry on with your cats adoration group, It makes good reading. from COGGY

You can join the cats' adoration group if you want to Coggy. You're very welcome. :)
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:47 pm

appledore wrote:You can join the cats' adoration group if you want to Coggy. You're very welcome. :)

Yes, join! There are so many cats that require constant worship. :lol:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Previous

Return to Animals