Just to show it is possible

This forum is for serious issues involving animals

Just to show it is possible

Postby jonahinoz » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:48 am

Image[/URL]

Hi,

That's a picture taken in my garden, in a residential area.

I never had a single adverse comment from my neighbours, in fact they seemed amused by my eccentric ways. On the other hand, I did make an effort to ensure there was nothing for them to get upset about. They all got to share in the eggs, and ... er ... joints of pork. :shock:

John W
jonahinoz

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Re: Just to show it is possible

Postby Treeman » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:37 pm

jonahinoz wrote:Image[/URL]

Hi,

That's a picture taken in my garden, in a residential area.

I never had a single adverse comment from my neighbours, in fact they seemed amused by my eccentric ways. On the other hand, I did make an effort to ensure there was nothing for them to get upset about. They all got to share in the eggs, and ... er ... joints of pork. :shock:

John W

You have horses that lay eggs and taste of pork????
Treeman

Postby jonahinoz » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:29 pm

Hi Treeman,

That thought did cross my mind as I was keying, but I though "No, nobody would ...." OK, I was wrong. :)

No horse eggs, I was referring to "hen fruit" And while I didn't produce any "cow juice", one of my goats would fill a Kernwood mixer bowl with milk twice a day, and we ate the Billy kids. I also "milked" the lady in the photo, but only to check she was flowing, too intimate to drink.

One of my piglets escaped into a neighbour's garden, started to plough the beautiful lawn, before I could catch him. I noticed the neighbour watching my efforts through his window ... laughing at us. Maybe I just had good neighbours? They even tolerated my Maran cockeral crowing at 2.30AM. When we moved out, several neighbours came to say they were sorry we were leaving. Strange. :?

We are now living in a civilised district, so I have to behave myself, though I can hear chooks somewhere nearby, and somebody keeps pigeons. Noisy kids, mind.

John W
jonahinoz

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:08 pm

:lol: Horses, cows, pigs...all seem to make good burgers. :oops:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:45 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote::lol: Horses, cows, pigs...all seem to make good burgers. :oops:

There's some silly burgers too. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:24 pm

appledore wrote:There's some silly burgers too. :lol:

You can cobat silliness by eating smart burgers... http://www.titomarin.com/photos/SELF-PROMO/Hambrain.jpg :mrgreen: Not working for me of course..
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:05 pm

YUK!!! That looks horrible. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby Midori » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:57 pm

Love the picture, from what you say about the neighbours attitude, there are advantages to being the local eccentric, you must have given them some laughs, and they seem a tolerant lot. :D :D

You'd be right up my street as a neighbour!
Midori

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Return to Animals