Neighbours cats

This forum is for serious issues involving animals

Re: Neighbours cats

Postby ukmicky » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:50 am

COGGY wrote:Ukmicky

You have just made me really laugh at the thought of you chasing mice in the middle of the night. Don't suppose you laughed much at the time though you obviously can now. I was feeling a bit upset and reading that makes me feel soooo much better. Thanks for sharing it.

Kind regards
Coggy

We laugh about it now but on the night it wasnt much fun. :)
Advice given is not legally qualified and you are advised to gain a professional opinion
ukmicky

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby arsie » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:52 am

As a person formerly wed to a 'cat person' (six at one time) we always knew the cats always did their stuff on other peoples' gardens, never ours. I bet most cat owners know this clean habit that cats have, of never shitting on their own doorstep. Most cat owners enjoy the benefits of their pets with none of the mess, as most of them can get away without the stench and inconvenience of a cat tray most of the time (except when the weather is foul and the cats won't go out) :wink:
arsie

Postby MacadamB53 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:01 am

Hi elsid,

I need to find a god father figure, someone who can organise a hit on the cat.

someone with a saucer of antifreeze would suffice.

Kind regards, Mac
MacadamB53

Postby elsid » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:00 pm

arsie wrote:As a person formerly wed to a 'cat person' (six at one time) we always knew the cats always did their stuff on other peoples' gardens, never ours. I bet most cat owners know this clean habit that cats have, of never shitting on their own doorstep. Most cat owners enjoy the benefits of their pets with none of the mess, as most of them can get away without the stench and inconvenience of a cat tray most of the time (except when the weather is foul and the cats won't go out) :wink:

Your absolutely right, nobody gives a shite so long as the shite is somewhere they aren't.
My new neighbours have a nice house and a very nice shite free back garden. So who gives a shite.

elsid

Previous

Return to Animals