Lawn problem

For anyone interested in gardening & a bit of light relief from the problems of this world

Postby petal » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:57 am

petal

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Awwww bless, cornflakes for badgers. I sure wish we had some visiting, cornflakes would be on the menu for them every day. :D
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Re: Lawn problem

Postby EttaT » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:55 pm

I'm guessing it does have to be a badger or fox as I don't think birds can tear up a lawn like you describe. We have plenty of birds in our lawn and while they do dig for worms in the lawn, they only do it when the ground is soft ad wet. Otherwise, they eat the bird seed we put out for them. Occasionally I've spotted them in the garden and have shooed them away fearing that they were eating the vegetable seeds. You could set up cameras or put something on the ground to catch their footprints like smoothed out sand.
EttaT

Postby Franciscowhite » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Same problem with happened in the last year one of my friend suggest me about artificial grass and it was pretty cool idea of my friend now im absolutely satisfied with this artificial grass it looks always orignal unless u touch it and just like one time payment and very low maintenance like no need for cutting watering or fertilizing i have it in my lawn and besides the swimming pool..........
Franciscowhite

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Franciscowhite wrote:Same problem with happened in the last year one of my friend suggest me about artificial grass and it was pretty cool idea of my friend now im absolutely satisfied with this artificial grass it looks always orignal unless u touch it and just like one time payment and very low maintenance like no need for cutting watering or fertilizing i have it in my lawn and besides the swimming pool..........

Oh this is shameful. :(

Won't someone please think about the badgers!!! Artificial grass is not good for them, neither is swimming. This is such bad news for badgers, we must pray this doesn't catch on, or we will have to teach them how to swim and hope they can somehow wreck artificial grass by evolving...and quickly!

For every patch of awful fake grass, there is one or two very unhappy badgers, this cruelty should not be allowed to go on.
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Previous

Return to Gardening