varieties of herbs

For anyone interested in gardening & a bit of light relief from the problems of this world

varieties of herbs

Postby destiny » Fri May 07, 2010 9:07 am

There are a lot of varieties of herbs. Some of these are listed below:

Aromatic herbs
Culinary herbs
Medicinal herbs
Ornamental herbs

List other varieties here!
destiny
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:00 am

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.
 

Postby Uriah Heap » Fri May 07, 2010 6:31 pm

also theres the cartoon vareity (im a very friendly lion called parsley...) and the smoking variety

the culinery veriety go nice with spam!
Uriah Heap
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:21 pm

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Fri May 07, 2010 8:56 pm

Our cat occasionally comes home smelling of 'herbs', he also seems quite warm and more tanned. :lol: :lol: He says it is a sun bed down the road which is occasionally smoking :wink: hot , but why is a sun bed in a loft? Oh well, I’m just impressed that he can climb a ladder. :lol: :wink: Unless herbs give you wings? :oops:
User avatar
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
 
Posts: 6205
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:16 pm
Location: Home Sweet Home

Postby Uriah Heap » Sat May 08, 2010 10:55 pm

maybe your neighbous have a cat nip factory in there loft

btw your cat talks to you???!!! what have you been smoking??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Uriah Heap
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:21 pm

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Sun May 09, 2010 1:10 pm

Uriah Heap wrote:maybe your neighbous have a cat nip factory in there loft

btw your cat talks to you???!!! what have you been smoking??? :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: Catnip is so overrated.

http://www.principalspage.com/theblog/w ... moking.jpg I once smoked, 'not the naughty stuff' but didn't like smelling like a filthy ash tray. :x

Oh, I'm not a cat? Well, I must be mad then. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_KF9jlkW-p0g/S ... Lady+N.png :wink:
User avatar
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
 
Posts: 6205
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:16 pm
Location: Home Sweet Home

Postby appledore » Mon May 10, 2010 6:52 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:Our cat occasionally comes home smelling of 'herbs', he also seems quite warm and more tanned. :lol: :lol: He says it is a sun bed down the road which is occasionally smoking :wink: hot , but why is a sun bed in a loft? Oh well, I’m just impressed that he can climb a ladder. :lol: :wink: Unless herbs give you wings? :oops:



Is he white when he goes out and ginger when he comes back? :wink: :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore
 
Posts: 2871
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:50 pm

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon May 10, 2010 7:00 pm

appledore wrote:Is he white when he goes out and ginger when he comes back? :wink: :lol:



:lol: :lol:

http://inashoe.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... bikini.jpg :lol: The bikini isn't going to help him with the birds. :wink:
User avatar
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
 
Posts: 6205
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:16 pm
Location: Home Sweet Home

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.
 

Return to Gardening

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest