Cleaning decking

For anyone interested in gardening & a bit of light relief from the problems of this world

Re: Cleaning decking

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue May 08, 2012 4:52 pm

appledore wrote:Poor Mr. Puss. Cats do get jealous don't they? A little kitten once turned up on our doorstep, he was gorgeous so we put some food on a saucer for him, and our cat pushed it all onto the floor. :shock:

:lol: They do! I keep telling Mr. Puss "your the only pussy cat for me".. but he just won't listen. :mrgreen:

He's probably out there now plotting his revenge on kittikat. :lol: :lol: :lol:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby appledore » Tue May 08, 2012 6:43 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:
appledore wrote:Poor Mr. Puss. Cats do get jealous don't they? A little kitten once turned up on our doorstep, he was gorgeous so we put some food on a saucer for him, and our cat pushed it all onto the floor. :shock:

:lol: They do! I keep telling Mr. Puss "your the only pussy cat for me".. but he just won't listen. :mrgreen:

He's probably out there now plotting his revenge on kittikat. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell Mr. Puss you're a one cat gal. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue May 08, 2012 8:56 pm

appledore wrote:Tell Mr. Puss you're a one cat gal. :lol:

I did and I do and I am. :lol: Mr. Puss just said "you had better be or else!" I can only imagine he will sulk me to death if I stroke the kitten outside... eating Mr. Puss's dinner with Mr. Hedgehog. :D
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Wed May 09, 2012 6:08 pm

appledore wrote:Tell Mr. Puss you're a one cat gal. :lol:

I did and I do and I am. :lol: Mr. Puss just said "you had better be or else!" I can only imagine he will sulk me to death if I stroke the kitten outside... eating Mr. Puss's dinner with Mr. Hedgehog. :D

I've just seen Mr. Robin sitting in the cat's bowl finishing off the biscuits. I hope he moves fast if Mr. Puss comes or he'll think he's a tasty snack with tomato ketchup. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Wed May 09, 2012 7:36 pm

appledore wrote:I've just seen Mr. Robin sitting in the cat's bowl finishing off the biscuits. I hope he moves fast if Mr. Puss comes or he'll think he's a tasty snack with tomato ketchup. :lol:

Awww robins are lovely aren't they! I would hate to see one of those in the jaws of a cat. :( Although I would imagine the cat would enjoy the ketchup on the side. :wink:

We get a robin coming to our feeders, I had never seen robins eat from feeders before, but this one seems to like them. The silly thing fights with its reflection! :lol: It tickles me every time I see it having a go at the robin the other side of the glass...itself. :oops:

We are having to put more food out for the hedgehogs now, I don't know if it is the same hedgehog as we get two big ones visiting, but one came with a mini me the other night. Oh sooo cute! :D
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Thu May 10, 2012 6:47 pm

We get a robin coming to our feeders, I had never seen robins eat from feeders before, but this one seems to like them. The silly thing fights with its reflection! :lol: It tickles me every time I see it having a go at the robin the other side of the glass...itself. :oops:

We are having to put more food out for the hedgehogs now, I don't know if it is the same hedgehog as we get two big ones visiting, but one came with a mini me the other night. Oh sooo cute! :D

That must be a clever robin, we've seen them try to eat from the feeders, but they don't usually manage. I thought their pecks must be the wrong shape. :)

We saw a hedgehog eating the bird's bread the other day, I don't know if it was the same one who came before. If it was he didn't leave a little heap this time. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu May 10, 2012 8:06 pm

appledore wrote:That must be a clever robin, we've seen them try to eat from the feeders, but they don't usually manage. I thought their pecks must be the wrong shape. :)

We saw a hedgehog eating the bird's bread the other day, I don't know if it was the same one who came before. If it was he didn't leave a little heap this time. :lol:

The robin doesn't eat from the nut feeder, just the seed feeders. Although I have heard that other people are seeing robins go to feeders, so they must be getting very hungry...probably from all the fighting with themselves. :mrgreen:

We have heaps everywhere, the hedgehog must have had a long poopy whilst it walked very slowly last night. :lol:

Do you still see foxes? We watched those fox programs recently and I laughed my socks off at the fox mad man who kept his old pet fox in the freezer. :lol: :lol: :shock:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Fri May 11, 2012 7:00 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:We have heaps everywhere, the hedgehog must have had a long poopy whilst it walked very slowly last night. :lol:

Do you still see foxes? We watched those fox programs recently and I laughed my socks off at the fox mad man who kept his old pet fox in the freezer. :lol: :lol: :shock:

Hi Will. No, we haven't seen a fox for a long time. Why was he keeping his old pet fox in the freezer? Was he just barmy?
Maybe waiting until someone came up with a way of bringing dead foxes back to life. :roll:

Hedgehogs are good at leaving long poopies, they remind me of those liquorice strands you can buy. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Fri May 11, 2012 7:14 pm

appledore wrote:Hi Will. No, we haven't seen a fox for a long time. Why was he keeping his old pet fox in the freezer? Was he just barmy?
Maybe waiting until someone came up with a way of bringing dead foxes back to life. :roll:

Hi apples. This old guy loves foxes, and it was kind of sweet how he loves them so much. But then he takes it a little too far with a flat just for his pet fox and the dead one in the freezer just left me cold! :lol:

He never wanted to say goodbye I suppose, but he should have had it stuffed and then it could be posed with a big smile and he could take it to bed with him...like a teddy bear. :)

His wife is either a blow up doll or a saint. :oops: :shock:

I like my cat, but the freezer is for human body parts, not cats and dogs. :wink:

Tonight we dine on finger food...lots of fingers with dipping sauces. Fox man has got nothing on me! :mrgreen:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Sat May 12, 2012 6:43 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:His wife is either a blow up doll or a saint. :oops: :shock:

I like my cat, but the freezer is for human body parts, not cats and dogs. :wink:

Tonight we dine on finger food...lots of fingers with dipping sauces. Fox man has got nothing on me! :mrgreen:

Hi Will. If his wife is a blow up doll he would have to cut the fox's toenails, or she would wake up with that flat feeling. :shock:

I could fill our freezer to overflowing with human body parts, and the parts that wouldn't fit in I'd sell to a value sausage manufacturer. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Previous

Return to Gardening