Whats wrong with my Rock Rose?

For anyone interested in gardening & a bit of light relief from the problems of this world

Re: Whats wrong with my Rock Rose?

Postby juliet » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Digging is too hard! And as for my hubby doing any digging......there is more chance of us getting a referendum on Europe :lol:

I do keep throwing old compost out of pots onto it and tickle the surface but that is about it to be honest. It is gradually getting slightly better. I was thinking about some well rotted manure, Geometer, as I drive past a house with a sign advertising it. I might start collecting worms as well! I was digging a few weeds out for my sister and thought mmmm, better off in my garden!

On the subject of gargoyles, Apples....send him over and I will nail him to the fence :lol:
juliet

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Re: Whats wrong with my Rock Rose?

Postby appledore » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:24 pm

juliet wrote:
On the subject of gargoyles, Apples....send him over and I will nail him to the fence :lol:

He'll certainly add to the ambience Juliet, but he definitely needs to be nailed to the fence. He's not to be trusted. :)
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Previous

Return to Gardening