Recommend a garden design site

For anyone interested in gardening & a bit of light relief from the problems of this world

Recommend a garden design site

Postby Pennyfarthing » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Can anybody recommend a garden design site? By that I mean one where I can design it and see what it would look like. I can't find one - I have tried. Thanks.
Pennyfarthing

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Re: Recommend a garden design site

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:12 pm

Pennyfarthing wrote:Can anybody recommend a garden design site? By that I mean one where I can design it and see what it would look like. I can't find one - I have tried. Thanks.

http://gardenpuzzle.com/

http://www.bhg.com/gardening/design/nat ... -a-garden/

There are quite a few, I like the idea of using a photograph of you own garden to re-design the space.

If you search for free garden planner online, you might find more. :)
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby Pennyfarthing » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:51 pm

That is amazing and thank you so much for your quick reply. :)
Pennyfarthing

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:50 am

Pennyfarthing wrote:That is amazing and thank you so much for your quick reply. :)

Hi pennyfarthing. I am going to bookmark these sites too, if we ever re-design our garden or move and want to design a garden, this will be better than our drawings! :oops: :lol:

I still have a piece of paper with our little garden design from when we first moved in. :D It perhaps looks like a 10 year old planned it...no surprise there! :lol:

I'm glad they are helpful to you.
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Return to Gardening