potentillas

For anyone interested in gardening & a bit of light relief from the problems of this world

potentillas

Postby appledore » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:03 pm

This is a really good year for potentillas, we've never had so many flowers. This pale pink one has grown around a lavender, and the colours look lovely together.
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Re: potentillas

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:02 pm

appledore wrote:
This is a really good year for potentillas, we've never had so many flowers. This pale pink one has grown around a lavender, and the colours look lovely together.

They're lovely! I do really like pink flowers, especially very pale pinks. :)
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby juliet » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:57 pm

Aw lovely. My garden is a mess. You remember that I started from scratch again last year but it just working like I wanted it to. Things that are supposed to grow high, aren't doing it and vice versa! I feel like ripping it all out again :lol: :lol: :lol:
juliet

Postby appledore » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:33 pm

juliet wrote:Aw lovely. My garden is a mess. You remember that I started from scratch again last year but it just working like I wanted it to. Things that are supposed to grow high, aren't doing it and vice versa! I feel like ripping it all out again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dig them up and move them about Juliet. I'm always moving plants about, I think a change of scenery does them good. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Return to Gardening