Spring has sprung.

For anyone interested in gardening & a bit of light relief from the problems of this world

Spring has sprung.

Postby appledore » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:17 pm

I thought I'd share this photo. It's been a lovely sunny day, and it's the first time the flowers have opened properly. We've done some gardening, and I've washed the patio pots. Unfortunately the frost has damaged my favourite pot, but nevermind, I'll have to buy another one. :)
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Re: Spring has sprung.

Postby COGGY » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:39 am

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful picture. It gives out a wonderful warm glow. I will leave it on screen for a while. Spring flowers are always cheering. This year after such bad weather, spring flowers are even more welcome than usual. Roll on the sun. :)
COGGY

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:14 am

Hi apples. What a pretty picture! :D Spring has sprung, we have been walking past some beautiful gardens recently and admired the flowers which are now in abundance. Even we have some flowers now...it has been quite a wait! :lol:

Have you had some nice sunny days? We have had several sunny days now, a little rain which we need for the water butts. Yesterday we walked about 9 miles and our feet are blistered, but it was lovely and sunny, we walked until the sun went down. :)

There is something about the beginning of spring that makes you feel like you want to be outside all the time. You have a big garden don't you apples? I would like to come round with a hundred trees and turn it into a woodland and plant wildflowers. :) We could sit there on value buckets eating sausages 'cooked on the magic no stink bbq' and sing to the birds.

Of course with all those trees will come a lot of birds and cats, must also have an umbrolly! :wink:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:26 pm

COGGY wrote:Thank you for sharing such a beautiful picture. It gives out a wonderful warm glow. I will leave it on screen for a while. Spring flowers are always cheering. This year after such bad weather, spring flowers are even more welcome than usual. Roll on the sun. :)

Hi Coggy. Yes, Spring flowers are cheering. They've been a long time coming this year, but worth the wait. :)
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby appledore » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Hi Will. It's been nice and sunny today, and we have lots of flowers now. Nine miles is a long way to walk, no wonder you have blisters. It's so nice to get out of the house though. :)

I wish you lived nearer Will, we could garden together although I don't think we'd get much done for laughing. A lot of our garden is just trees and shrubs, you could bring as many trees as you like and plant them. While you were doing that I'd cook the sausages on the no stink bbq, and then we could sit on the value buckets and tuck in. :)

I thought you might have been to Berlin. I was reading that someone had stolen 5 metric tons of Nutella from a parked trailer.
I know you wouldn't normally steal, but with it being Nutella you could have got carried away. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Shhhhh :shock: I was on an under cover mission to find and kill some naughty people who started to re-build the wall...turned out it was a garden wall, so I only shot their thumbs...just in case they got bigger ideas. :mrgreen: Then I was bored and hungry...the rest is very sweet, brown and mmmmmmmmmmmm

Shhhhh though, this is just between you and me! :wink:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:20 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:
Shhhhh though, this is just between you and me! :wink:

Ok Will. Shhhhh I won't tell anybody. :wink: Are you a secret agent? If you put a value bucket over your head nobody would recognise you. :)
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:14 pm

appledore wrote:Ok Will. Shhhhh I won't tell anybody. :wink: Are you a secret agent? If you put a value bucket over your head nobody would recognise you. :)

:lol:

Shhhhhh I am a secret agent, no value bucket required, I already look too silly to be taken seriously. :mrgreen:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Return to Gardening