Pansies

For anyone interested in gardening & a bit of light relief from the problems of this world

Re: Pansies

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu May 02, 2013 7:51 pm

I'm quite sensitive to high frequency sounds, I also have what hubby calls 'a bionic nose'! :lol:

Do you go camping? We haven't been camping for years, our tent was old and smelly so we chucked it, then we just never got around to buying a new one. I think camping is great fun. :)
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby appledore » Fri May 03, 2013 6:08 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:I'm quite sensitive to high frequency sounds, I also have what hubby calls 'a bionic nose'! :lol:

Do you go camping? We haven't been camping for years, our tent was old and smelly so we chucked it, then we just never got around to buying a new one. I think camping is great fun. :)

I have a good sense of smell (too good sometimes) :lol: I answer to superconk. :lol:

I haven't been camping since I was at school. It was the first and last time, a week of absolute misery. :lol:
I like my home comforts, a comfy bed and a bath with lots of hot water. I don't like roughing it.
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Wed May 08, 2013 12:24 pm

appledore wrote:I haven't been camping since I was at school. It was the first and last time, a week of absolute misery. :lol:
I like my home comforts, a comfy bed and a bath with lots of hot water. I don't like roughing it.

The only camping me and hubby did was in our first few years together, we would park up near a lake or reservoir and camp illegally. :oops: Then we would skinny dip. :oops: But it was really fun and we would love to do it again.

I'm going to take up fishing one day, I keep saying it, but I will. Then we will buy one of those cut in half tents and fish in the censored... :wink:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Wed May 08, 2013 6:35 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:[: But it was really fun and we would love to do it again.

I'm going to take up fishing one day, I keep saying it, but I will. Then we will buy one of those cut in half tents and fish in the censored... :wink:

Don't forget your camera Will. I'd love to see some photos. :lol:

The only fishing I've done was when I was young and we went fishing for sticklebacks with a net and jam jar. One day we caught lots of baby frogs, put them in a bucket and got on the bus to go home. You can guess what happened next - they were jumping all over. lol. It wasn't funny really - the poor little frogs.

Did some gardening today, and one of the ferns that I thought had died has come back to life. :)
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue May 14, 2013 4:53 pm

appledore wrote:Don't forget your camera Will. I'd love to see some photos. :lol:

The only fishing I've done was when I was young and we went fishing for sticklebacks with a net and jam jar. One day we caught lots of baby frogs, put them in a bucket and got on the bus to go home. You can guess what happened next - they were jumping all over. lol. It wasn't funny really - the poor little frogs.

Did some gardening today, and one of the ferns that I thought had died has come back to life. :)

Well we haven't been naked fishing, but we did other naked activities this weekend...running through woodland. It is one of those do before you die things. :lol: No pictures though, our hands were busy!

Awww those poor little froggies, I bet everyone on the bus was happy! :shock: At least you weren't collecting and then loosing spiders.

We think we have lost an azalea, we thought it might come back, but now not so sure.

I'll upload a piccy later of some woodland bluebells, they were so beautiful. :D
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Tue May 14, 2013 7:04 pm

Hi Will. Sorry your hands were busy (can't think what you were doing), I'd have loved to see some photos. :lol:

I wouldn't dare collect spiders. :shock: I'd have been first off the bus if there were spiders running about. :lol:

Had you had the azalea a long time? I thought we'd lost a big fern, but when hubby was digging it out we spotted signs of life, and it's unfurling now. :shock:

I'm looking forward to seeing the pic of the bluebells. :)
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Previous

Return to Gardening