Rice pudding recipe?

Advice, questions, support on anything about cooking and eating

Moderator: cupcake

Postby leeza09 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:53 am

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:
leeza09 wrote:everyone can give a try for rice pudding once... its not that bad...

apples told me a scary man will chase me if I eat his food, I cannot take that chance! :wink: :lol:

lol... not really but still you could give a try as appledore said if they are very handsome then you are really lucky. and you could make appledore jealous of you :lol: :lol: :lol:
leeza09

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:52 pm

leeza09 wrote:lol... not really but still you could give a try as appledore said if they are very handsome then you are really lucky. and you could make appledore jealous of you :lol: :lol: :lol:

apples is not jealous, apples often eats Ambrosia. She has many of these greek gods in a bag in the kitchen draw fighting each other to get to her, they are tiny you see with gargoyle faces and can't seem to fight their way out of a paper bag...lucky really because her hubby, like mine, is life size and they have big shoes! :wink: :lol: :lol:

When we open a tin of Ambrosia we will put the little man in a plastic bag, you see we would get bored of listening to the rustle of a paper bag. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Although if really short for time we could put little man in a paper bag, blow air into it and.... POP!!! :lol: :oops:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:21 pm

No, I'm not jealous. There are always lots of tins of Ambrosia on the supermarket shelves, so there willl be enough greek gods to go round.
I don't have small ones in the kitchen drawer though, I have full sized ones in the cupboard. :oops:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:28 pm

appledore wrote:No, I'm not jealous. There are always lots of tins of Ambrosia on the supermarket shelves, so there willl be enough greek gods to go round.
I don't have small ones in the kitchen drawer though, I have full sized ones in the cupboard. :oops:

I know you would never get jealous apples, You are like me and have a wonderful hubby. The greek gods are to do the housework for you, the whip is to make them work faster and the club with nails sticking out is to let them know you mean business. :lol: :lol:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby leeza09 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:02 am

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:
leeza09 wrote:lol... not really but still you could give a try as appledore said if they are very handsome then you are really lucky. and you could make appledore jealous of you :lol: :lol: :lol:

apples is not jealous, apples often eats Ambrosia. She has many of these greek gods in a bag in the kitchen draw fighting each other to get to her, they are tiny you see with gargoyle faces and can't seem to fight their way out of a paper bag...lucky really because her hubby, like mine, is life size and they have big shoes! :wink: :lol: :lol:

When we open a tin of Ambrosia we will put the little man in a plastic bag, you see we would get bored of listening to the rustle of a paper bag. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Although if really short for time we could put little man in a paper bag, blow air into it and.... POP!!! :lol: :oops:

lol.... if anyone here is greek then i think apple will be in trouble... lol.. for keeping all the greek gods with her...so WILL*REMAIN*STRONG you could save her by eating rice pudding atleast some will come to you by chasing.
think apple is very fond of rice puding thats why she got so many Greek gods with her.. lol...
leeza09

Previous

Return to Cookery