Tuna thingy

Advice, questions, support on anything about cooking and eating

Moderator: cupcake

Postby appledore » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:29 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:This morning the cat tried to sleep on my pillow, like he does. :roll: I woke up with a purring hat on. :lol: He sometimes lightly chews my hand because he is mad that I'm sleeping and not stroking him...my goodness he is way too spoilt! :D

Does he pat you on the cheek when he wants his breakfast? :)
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:35 pm

appledore wrote:Does he pat you on the cheek when he wants his breakfast? :)

:lol: yes, then he presents me with his gold plated bowl that says "I'm too cute for my Iams" and taps his paw on the floor to hurry me up. :wink:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:43 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote: :lol: yes, then he presents me with his gold plated bowl that says "I'm too cute for my Iams" and taps his paw on the floor to hurry me up. :wink:

Yes, that sounds about right. :wink: :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:53 pm

appledore wrote:Yes, that sounds about right. :wink: :lol:

Teehee you definitely know cats! :lol: I think when he climbs on my head in the morning it is a threat, if he doesn't get all his spoils he will suffocate me or let one go near my nose for punishment. :shock: :lol:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:59 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:Teehee you definitely know cats! :lol: I think when he climbs on my head in the morning it is a threat, if he doesn't get all his spoils he will suffocate me or let one go near my nose for punishment. :shock: :lol:

Like when they sit on your knee and have really smelly wind, then look at you with such a disgusted look as if to say 'is there any need for that?' Then jump down and walk off looking so dignified with their tail in the air. :lol: :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:04 pm

appledore wrote:Like when they sit on your knee and have really smelly wind, then look at you with such a disgusted look as if to say 'is there any need for that?' Then jump down and walk off looking so dignified with their tail in the air. :lol: :lol:

:lol:
I doubt our cat would care who let off wind, he isn't that refined. :oops:

He came in yesterday stinking of cigarette smoke, occasionally he smells of cannabis. :shock: I can't imagine where he goes but these are really bad habits. :x The perils of letting him out. :(
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Previous

Return to Cookery