Moderator: cupcake

Re: Carrot Soup

Postby appledore » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:41 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:Image
David, your soup made bugs poorly. :mrgreen:

He looks like he has ants in his pants, and his ears. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:44 pm

appledore wrote:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:Image

He looks like he has ants in his pants, and his ears. :lol:

He just can't wait for Christmas! :lol:

Have you got the decs up yet apples? :)
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:02 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:[Have you got the decs up yet apples? :)

Hi Will. No, we haven't got the decs up yet. I bet you have though. Am I right? :lol: All the pressies are bought, but still to wrap. Lots of toys for our little granddaughter, and next year if everything goes ok, we'll have a little grandson too. :D
Are you going away for Christmas? We're just going out on Christmas day. Have you had any snow yet? We had a little bit this morning.
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:08 pm

:lol: Got the decs up, always early. But I haven't done enough xmas shopping yet, loads more to get and haven't even started buying for family. We will be going away, we usually do.

How nice to be expecting a grandson, you'll have more prezzies to buy then. :)

Please get your decs up soon, it is getting very late in the month you know. :wink: Well, I would be twitching like bugs if I didn't have them up yet. :lol:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Hubby always says Boxing Day is soon enough to put the decs up. :lol: We've bought a new tree and lights this year. We got them in the sale, last of the big spenders that's us. :lol: The Christmas lights are sort of on in the main street where we live, a bit on the dim side, but better than nothing I suppose. Some of them are Easter bunnies. They must have got them cheap. :lol:

You finish your shopping and I'll put the decs up. How's that? :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:32 pm

We are thinking of buying a new tree, but the one we like is bigger than the one we have at present, and it might be a squeeze to put it in the same spot! I never stop buying sets of lights, only cheap ones to replace older sets. We had sets with bulbs...I know...so old fashioned. We are now stocking up on LED sets. :lol:

I think if the weather improves for long enough for me to want to shop, I'll have a mad spending spree up town. I'll let you know when I have finished the shopping, although it could come close to Boxing Day. :lol:

I'm a bit of a bargain hunter too. Did you see the program about penny pinchers the other night? I laughed my socks off at the guy who collects dead things off the roads to eat. Then, he served them up for his neighbours at a BBQ! Now that is a BBQ I would go to! :lol: :lol: I wonder what badger tatses like? :lol: It was very funny. :oops:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:32 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote: Did you see the program about penny pinchers the other night? I laughed my socks off at the guy who collects dead things off the roads to eat. Then, he served them up for his neighbours at a BBQ! Now that is a BBQ I would go to! :lol: :lol: I wonder what badger tatses like? :lol: It was very funny. :oops:

I wish I'd seen that. What a good idea. :lol: We could suddenly come over all sociable next summer and invite the neighbours round. I'm sure we could find some dead things to scrape up off the road. :twisted:

We have problems finding somewhere to put the Christmas tree. It used to fit into a corner, but then we got some new furniture so we've had to get a smaller one. We'd have had to get another one anyway as the old one had the mange.
Do you have lights in the garden? We only had one tree that was tall enough for lights, and we had to cut it down as it had got too big. I suppose we could put them on the rotary clothes drier in the back garden. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:51 pm

appledore wrote:I wish I'd seen that. What a good idea. :lol: We could suddenly come over all sociable next summer and invite the neighbours round. I'm sure we could find some dead things to scrape up off the road. :twisted:

We have problems finding somewhere to put the Christmas tree. It used to fit into a corner, but then we got some new furniture so we've had to get a smaller one. We'd have had to get another one anyway as the old one had the mange.
Do you have lights in the garden? We only had one tree that was tall enough for lights, and we had to cut it down as it had got too big. I suppose we could put them on the rotary clothes drier in the back garden. :lol:

Teeheeeeeeeeeeee yes have a dead-thing bbq next summer. Find road killed mice and rats and put them on skewers and tell your neighbour its chicken! :twisted: :lol: :lol: If he doesn't eat them, you can always stick the skewer somewhere. :wink:

We do have lights in the garden, although we don't light up the front of the house. It would look nice to have lights on the rotary drier, they would look fab when it spins in the wind. :) Although I think they would need to be solar lights or the flex would snap. :?

We bought some solar fairy lights but they are useless in winter, not enough sun to keep them going for a few hours a night.
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:23 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:We bought some solar fairy lights but they are useless in winter, not enough sun to keep them going for a few hours a night.

I'm pleased you've told me that Will, I was thinking about getting some. I have a thing about solar lights, we've had loads, none of them were much good, but I still keep buying them. We got some new ones in the summer, and I couldn't understand why they weren't working. I didn't realise you had to take the top off and there was a little switch inside. :?

The clothes dryer would look good illuminated, you'd be able to see our undies on Google Earth. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:32 am

appledore wrote: I have a thing about solar lights, we've had loads, none of them were much good, but I still keep buying them. We got some new ones in the summer, and I couldn't understand why they weren't working. I didn't realise you had to take the top off and there was a little switch inside. :?

Teehee how cute! :lol:

appledore wrote: The clothes dryer would look good illuminated, you'd be able to see our undies on Google Earth. :lol:

:lol: :lol: Santa would crash his sleigh!
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Previous

Return to Cookery