Mince pies made more yummy

Advice, questions, support on anything about cooking and eating

Moderator: cupcake

Re: Mince pies made more yummy

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:09 pm

We get lots of leaves, although I would never complain about that as we love to see trees and foliage. Flat fence lines with no trees or shrubs to see would be absolutely gross. I would like to plant loads of trees, but don't have the room. :lol: I will have to keep all trees to bonsai proportions.

I will send some spaghetti down the line, it is extra long and will take ages to download. :mrgreen: :lol:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby appledore » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:28 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:.

I will send some spaghetti down the line, it is extra long and will take ages to download. :mrgreen: :lol:

All the spaghetti has arrived Will, but there'll be a mess when the bolognese starts to download. :)
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:24 am

appledore wrote:All the spaghetti has arrived Will, but there'll be a mess when the bolognese starts to download. :)

Sorry about that, I'll send less sauce next time. :wink: Can you send me an apple pie? Then I can say I have downloaded my first app. :mrgreen:

Ssshhh no one will know I actually downloaded an app-le pie, I'll sound all up-to-date and modern and with it! :oops: :lol:

I will send you some of the hot pot I made tonight, it might be very messy. :D But once the tiger rolls get through, they'll mop up the mess nicely.
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Previous

Return to Cookery