Please Read this (anyone)

Useful books

Moderator: gardenlaw

Please Read this (anyone)

Postby learning » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:58 pm

Hello, I just joined to this forum. I have some enquires in regard to FOB contract under English law. I am new to the topic and would like to gain information in terms of its different types such as strict fob, fob with additional services and simple fob. It would be so useful if anyone can tell me from where can I get th ecases(link of websites). Any kind of suggestions, inormations and opinion will be welcomed as I stated I am new to the topic and your comments may enhance my knolwdge in the field of fob. In addition if anyone knows about Incoterms (International Commerce Terms) can share it with me. I am more concerned with FOB.

thank you
learning

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby carpinus » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:37 pm

learning, you are asking on the wrong site. Here we talk about Garden Law, not shipping law. The only alternative I can offer is to try swarb.co.uk
carpinus

Postby Maverick.uk » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:26 pm

Maverick.uk

Re: Please Read this (anyone)

Postby Arnold » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:11 am

carpinus wrote:learning, you are asking on the wrong site. Here we talk about Garden Law, not shipping law. The only alternative I can offer is to try swarb

Are you giving that alternative for Shipping law or Garden law????
Arnold

Re: Please Read this (anyone)

Postby Mattylad » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:40 pm

Neither - old law - have you seen the date of the other posts?
Any comments I give here are my own opinions, for legal advise check with a qualified solicitor.
Mattylad

Return to Books