Recording cctv onto disc

Tutorials, training & information on Garden Law and other related topics

Moderator: gardenlaw

Recording cctv onto disc

Postby enigma » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:08 pm

:? I have been given a cctv system. I should be able to record onto disc what I have viewed to show the police. Does any one know how I do this? Have tried following the guidelines on the screen. Do you think I need special discs? Any help appreciated. :?
enigma

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Re: Recording cctv onto disc

Postby Emulated » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:22 pm

There are various DVD discs for different recorders. Some + some -. If it has a usb port you can use a flash drive depending on its capacity for how much data yopu wish to record.

enigma wrote::? I have been given a cctv system. I should be able to record onto disc what I have viewed to show the police. Does any one know how I do this? Have tried following the guidelines on the screen. Do you think I need special discs? Any help appreciated. :?
Emulated

Re: Recording cctv onto disc

Postby luggsey » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:31 pm

enigma wrote::? I have been given a cctv system. I should be able to record onto disc what I have viewed to show the police. Does any one know how I do this? Have tried following the guidelines on the screen. Do you think I need special discs? Any help appreciated. :?

Go here http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk
List all details of the machine and the disk type you are using and someone may be able to help you.
:roll:
luggsey

Postby enigma » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:45 pm

Emulated - is a flash drive the same as a thumb drive as it says I can use that?

luggsey - Thanks, I'll try that. I don't mind you :roll: at me as I'm used to it.
enigma

Postby anjaana » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:46 am

What does CCTV stand for in internet dating terms? Me and my flatmate were having a flick through freeview and found a "date & chat" channel with live chat and we sussed most of the acronyms as we laughed along, but didn't understand what people meant when they said CCTV - any clues?

Postby Mattylad » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:03 pm

What make & model is the DVR?
We canot really help you unless we are able to know more about the equipment you have.
Any comments I give here are my own opinions, for legal advise check with a qualified solicitor.
Mattylad

Return to CDs & DVDs