Hints of Autumn colour

A chance to show off your photography talents

Re: Hints of Autumn colour

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:43 pm

Hi apples, we have had quite a bit of sun, and a bit of rain too. I had a lovely long walk yesterday, it was cold and sunny. :) Nicest weather for walks.

I will have to think of something silver for our 25th, maybe spray paint myself silver and dance naked for Hubby ... :lol: :oops: I could try that on our Golden Wedding Anniversary, but my body may go south by then. I might look like melting gold. :lol: :lol:

Rowans are lovely trees, we could have given you a few of those a few years back, we grew loads and couldn't keep them all. Whitebeams are lovely too, you get that beautiful sage green colour and white flowers in spring, and tons of berries in late summer/early autumn. We have a few of those around here, although not one in the garden...no room unfortunately.

Rudey is having a change of diet, I am cooking him some chicken and white fish to add into his not so good diet. I might give him less rubbish cat food, not many brands are up to much I don't suppose. But he does wolf his food down, and that can lead to digestion problems, so I will slow him down by giving him little bits at a time. Our Tig ate a cat food diet and he lived a good age, I just wander if Rudey needs a change though? We do give him bits of chicken and fish when we eat it, as long as it is plain, but he will get a bit more now..spoilt boy. :lol: He had some hard boiled egg yolk mixed in with his dinner today, he loved that. :lol:

We have had issues with this new wildlife camera, we will try and swap it today, but if they have none left, we will send it off to get it replaced. I have uploaded some videos to YouTube, you will see a couple taken by that camera. It will be great once we get it replaced, or maybe even buy a better model if the replacement is not so good either, because we can take it everywhere and video parts of the garden we don't currently with the wired cameras. Do you have a wildlife camera you attach anywhere then?

We are super excited now about our hol to bonny Scotland! Although Rudey is not, making me think the sick session was stress from seeing the bags packed. :( Hubby will be home in minutes, I had better get lunch on. :D We too hope for snow, it looks likely, so you might be looking at silly pictures of snow cats or foxes when we get back. :lol:

I hope you have a lovely weekend. :)
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby appledore » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:35 pm

Hi Will. If you're back home I hope you and hubby have had a lovely holiday, and if you're still away I hope you're still having a lovely holiday. :D

You will have to think of something silver for your 25th. Silver spray paint would be a good idea, or you could wrap yourself in tin foil. You'd look like an oven ready turkey. :lol:

We planted our Rowans, we got six. They're tiny. but they should grow quite quickly. I love Rowans.

I hope Rudey enjoys his new diet. Hubby used to cook all sorts for Coco. She liked green beans with her meat and fish, and she liked scrambled egg. Cat food smells awful, and there's more jelly than meat or fish. Pirate has been limping again, but he's fine now. He has a scratch on his face, so he must have been fighting. Cuddles is looking a bit bedraggled again, and I had to cut off a big lump of fur. He's probably bitten whoever was brushing him. :lol:

Did you get your wildlife camera sorted out?
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby appledore » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:41 pm

Spring is on the way. :D
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:25 am

Hi apples, how are you? We are great, had the most fantastic time in Scotland. We loved where we stayed, so much do do and see there. We met a lot of nice people, and got taken for a nice meal by a woman we met on our travels the last night. And the guy looking after us at the lodge took us fishing...I have the bug now. Want my own rod.. :lol:

We saw a few waterfalls, fed red deer, red kites and wild goats. Did about a thousand miles on the car, probably walked close to a hundred miles. It was a great fun holiday, we'll definitely go back there in the future. I plan on doing a lot of fishing next time we go, so that will be good. I might even catch one, who knows? :lol: We could have salmon on the table for dinner, or I could be partly chewed by a pike. I did almost catch a pike, but it got away. :mrgreen:

Everyone was really friendly there, we saw some good gardens, did coastal walks and loads of woodland walks in the Galloway forest. We had eight days to explore, but it wasn't enough to see everything. We thought it was a fantastic place to live potentially too, so might look there as well as other parts when retirement comes for hubby. The weather was good too, dry most of the time and only really rained our last day on way home. :)

I bet your Rowans will be lovely when they grow a bit more, they really don't take long to grow do they? Ours seem to shoot up very fast, but they have slowed down a bit now, as they are in a little shade.

Poor kitties, they must have been fighting. Our Rudey settled back in just fine, he is on his little bed now. The weather is ferocious, wind and rain. I might not walk today, just stay in and catch up on chores. The amount of ironing I have to do is ridiculous, I will get on with that I think...boring. :roll:

Our wildlife camera has issues, the first one went back and we are still playing around with the second one. It seems to crash when its cold I think, so that one will probably go back too. We are thinking of buying a better one, but not sure what make would be reliable? The picture quality is definitely not good, it is supposed to be 1080p HD and all that, but its grainy. I knocked it down to 720p but its still crap. Have a look at my YouTube videos to see what I mean. I loaded one on there this morning of the fox and the mouse who both came last night. I switched between our home cam and the wildlife cam. There's also some vids from our hols.

I would upload some photos but photobucket was having problem this morning, so I might upload some another time.

I hope you are both well and have had a good week too. I love snow drops, we saw thousands whilst away, never seen so many. The only thing that would have made the holiday even better is if we were there in April for the bluebells and I had my own fishing rod. :D
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:39 pm

Hi Will. We're both fine thanks. I'm glad you've both had a good holiday and met some nice people. I can remember years ago meeting some lovely people on holiday and going fishing with them. I enjoyed it, it was very relaxing. :) It sounds like it would be a good place to retire.

Rudey would be pleased to see you, it's good that he's settled down again back home. Pirate must have found himself a home. He still comes to see us, but not as often and he's not very hungry. Cuddles still comes, he was helping hubby to wash the car this morning. :lol: I had a tug of war with a hedgehog the other night. Cuddles turned up for some grub, and it was windy and raining so I just put his bowl beside the back door so it didn't get wet. Later on I just stuck my hand out to pick it up. I thought it was heavy and then realised there was a big hedgehog hanging onto the other side. I think it must have been a granddad. :lol:

We had our grandchildren for the day on Friday, it was a lovely, happy day. They're magic and so much fun.

I've had a look at your videos, and they are a bit grainy. Our wildlife camera is just for a part of the garden that we can't see very well. It's good enough for what we use it for. (Keeping an eye on our neighbour).

We have a lot of colour in the garden now. The miniature daffs are flowering, and the snowdrops, crocuses and polyanthes. One of the azaleas has a few flowers, and the heathers look lovely.

It's been a horrible day here today, wet and windy.
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:38 am

Hi apples, glad to hear you are both well. :)
Funny how you meet nice people on holidays, we are always given numbers and stuff to keep in touch with people, but truth be told we don't tend to bother. :oops: I think if we did we would be having different types of holidays staying with other people, and not having our time if you know what I mean? We were invited to stay with both sets of people, but we like our own independence and privacy on hols. We are not much of a friend maker, could easily do so if we wanted to, but don't much. We have friends we see very rarely, and it suits us. :lol:

Cuddles is a cute cat, I bet he is very distracting if you are trying to wash the car, it will be more about feeding and cuddling the cat than getting on with washing. :lol: I must admit I can't resist fussing animals, it would get in the way of anything I was doing if a cat or dog wanted a cuddle. :lol:

I am pondering which rod and reel to buy at the mo, not sure what I am doing. I will learn on my own, and hope I don't come across other fisher folk whilst learning. I would expect some guy could come up and ask what I am using? Have I caught anything? Then they may get sarcastic and say things like 'why not buy a pink rod, maybe buy some pink fish... then I would have to kick him in the tackle and feed him to the pike. :twisted: :lol: I want complete privacy and quiet when I begin fishing, anyone bugs me and I will be miffed!!! :lol: :mrgreen:

We don't have any hedgehogs yet, well not seen any. How sweet to have a tug of war with a hedgy... :D I am looking forward to seeing hedgehogs again, although the males are such pests to the females, they try to bonk them more than eat. I feel like giving the females some boxing gloves. :lol:

The wind was bad the other day, everything that could blow over did, luckily I tied the rose frame to the patio door, or it would have another giant bash in it by now. Nothing broke, no trees fell, we were relieved. The roof is fine, lovely little shed fine...lots to pick up and check over after a storm. I did enjoy watching the trees blow in the wind, its nice to sit inside all warm and watch a storm. :D

I bet you are always happy to have your grandchildren over for the day, it keeps you laughing and very active I bet. :)

The wildlife camera has gone back to Aldi, it was rubbish, kept crashing. So we will wait a while before buying another one, I am on the look out for a new Sat Nav now. I like the Garmin models better than the TomTom. The one we have currently is a TomTom, but it was from a time when they were really good. You can program it to say silly things, we make it swear and say absolutely insane stuff, we have had many hours killing ourselves laughing on journeys when it suddenly says something funny. We programmed it to say "Oh no! Hobbits? Avoid the troll bridge!" That is when you are approaching a low bridge. It says "Car dealer! Meet my gun! What was that? You pissed yourself? Oh!" That is when it is near a car dealer, it goes on and on. The funniest thing about it is that the voice 'Simon' pronounces swear words with such force! You have to put an exclamation mark after some words, and he almost shouts them....oh the fun! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But poor Simon is slowly dying from having to shout profanities, so he will be replaced by some really boring woman with a stupid name who will be no fun at all. She is like the office booby who kills fun and you just want to shoot her in the head...before she sends you to sleep with her boring prissy voice and spam conversation. :oops: :twisted: But I can get lost on long journeys, don't map read very well, so boring will have to do.

Do you still have to keep an eye on your neighbour then? Does he/she do things to your garden or just try and be annoying to you? Its a shame you don't live away from other people, neighbours can be nice, but I think you are like me in that you would prefer not to have any immediate neighbours. :wink: Privacy and seclusion make for a peaceful life most of the time. A farmer down a long lane would do, or houses hundreds of metres apart which are not garden to garden would be great. It all comes at a cost though, maybe one day. :mrgreen:

I am starting a new venture in online selling, going into partnership with someone who stocks and sends the items, and I will work as an agent..it will save me having to buy stock, go to the post office or deal with couriers. I only want a part time job, going to have my hobby of fishing soon, as well as other stuff...can't be too busy, well, too busy working that is to not be able to have fun. Not quite a lady of leisure. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

We had a dental check up yesterday, and phew! We were good. So we went for a meal out afterwards, its nice when you don't need any work doing. We both have quite good teeth, but every now and again need a filling...I don't fear the filling...just feel disappointed that I ever need one. :mrgreen: I don't want false teeth when I am old, I want my own teeth. Just thinking about it makes me want to brush my teeth again. :lol: Have you got good teeth?

Any plans for the weekend? We haven't yet, but if I win some fishing stuff, we might have to go and collect from Stockport. :)
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:15 pm

Hi Will. We don't keep in touch with people we meet on holiday either. We're pretty unsociable really. :oops: We wouldn't like to spend a holiday staying with other people. It would be a nightmare. We have a few good friends, but we don't see them very often.

Cuddles is a cute cat, but he's very distracting when we try to do anything. Even walking about is hard work as he insists on walking right in front, weaving from side to side. :lol: He came for some food yesterday. I put the bowl down and bent down to stroke him when he suddenly ran off as fast as a rocket. I wondered what was wrong when I realised Pirate was watching him. He's frightened to death of Pirate.

I hope you enjoy your fishing when you get started. You need a nice secluded place where you can learn without some clever clogs sticking their oar in. :) You could practice in your pond.

I hope you see some hedgehogs soon. The blackbirds are courting, although the females are usually running away. :lol:

I'm pleased nothing was damaged in the wind. We had no damage either, but the wind was very strong.

I hope you manage to find a good camera. We still have to watch our neighbour. There's only a very small part of our garden where he can see us. He's got it into his head that our trees are too tall, and he wants us to reduce the height. He's threatened to reduce the height himself. They are nowhere near his property. He shouts at us when he spots us in our garden. We've told him to stop it, and if he doesn't then we'll do something about it. :twisted:

Your sat nav sounds like fun. We don't have one, but maybe we should as we usually get lost when we go somewhere new.

Your new venture sounds good. I enjoy selling bits and bobs we don't need anymore on ebay. I enjoy placing the ad and watching to see how many viewers and watchers there are, but I don't like wrapping the parcel and taking it to the post office. In fact I usually send hubby. :lol:

It's a relief when you don't need any fillings. Our teeth aren't bad for our age. :lol: They don't come out at night anyway. :lol:

We haven't made any plans for the weekend yet. Don't the weeks fly by?
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:31 pm

Hi apples, its been a mixed day today, sunny one minute and hail the next. Looks like its going to be windy again tomorrow, I shall have to move our rose and tie it up again.

Funny how you don't keep in touch with people either, it is a worry that people will be not much more than a nuisance to you on holiday. :lol:

Poor Cuddles being afraid of Pirate, it is a shame that one cat always seems such a bully. Our Rudey fights next doors cat regularly, and I think he probably comes off worse as he hides in a bush a lot of the time. Well, I hope I have it right, I don't like to think of Rudey being a big bully. He is a big cat, if he had a nasty temperament, he could do some damage. :shock:

I might be collecting a rod and reel on Friday, but have to wait and see on the day. I'll contact him again before setting off, he is still listing the items, so he could sell them before. :roll: I have offered less, so I am not getting my hopes up just yet. I have loads of stuff on watch, some bait, hooks, floats, weights etc... Its all quite cheap once you have the rod and reel. I am not thinking about carp fishing yet, and definitely not fly fishing. I will start with course fishing on rivers and see if I am any good. Even if I'm not, I'll just love it. :D

We still haven't seen a hedgehog, but last night I put some cheese out for the foxes, and there was a cute mouse cleaning up. :mrgreen:

What a shame you have a neighbour like that, he sounds like such an idiot. If he does cut your trees 'which are not overhanging' you could possibly have motive to remove his head...as it is in your face and you don't like to see him :wink: Basically it is a head for a head. :idea: :twisted:
Oh he sounds like such a giant bumhole threatening to do that, if I could get rid of him for you apples, I would.

I tried putting photos on photobucket, but it just isn't working at the moment. I saw the goldcrest and treecreeper in the garden again yesterday. The goldcrest was hovering at feeders like a hummingbird...sooooo cute.

I'm going to make a pot meal in a bit, I like making a pot that will last two days as I have a day I don't have to cook. Plus its very healthy, never a bad thing. :) Do you do pot meals?

The weeks do fly by so quickly, too quickly. :o I'm always happy when Friday afternoon comes round, but I don't wish time away.

Your garden sounds very spring like with all your flowers, we have tulips and bluebells coming up again, but we don't have many flowers yet. Just some pansies, the flowers on the viburnum, and a couple of cyclamen. The slugs are eating our tulips already, I doubt we'll have as many flowers as we did last year. But there's not much you can do about slugs, they just eat everything. :x The greenfly will be the next problem, always on our roses. Grrrrrr
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:23 pm

Hi Will. We've had another sunny day today although it's quite windy. It was sunny yesterday too. We didn't have any hail.

We just like to be on our own when we go on holiday then we can do what we want without considering anyone else. Not very sociable, but that's just the way we are. We're like that when we're not on holiday too. :lol: We like to be with our family though, we don't count them as being someone else. :)

I hope you get your rod and reel. It's exciting isn't it? You'll be posting photos of all the fish you catch. I can remember catching tiddlers with a net and jam jar. :)

I took a photo of Pirate earlier on this afternoon, but Photobucket is still playing up. It's a pain at the moment. I'll keep trying. I'm looking forward to seeing your photos.

Our neighbour is a bully. Ignoring bullies is the best thing to do, but it's not working. He needs sorting out. We've had enough of him and don't intend to put up with his nonsense if he continues. It's like us going into his house and saying we don't like his furniture so we'll cut it up. I'm sure you would help us to get rid of him. I'll shout if we need reinforcements. :lol:

Yes, we like pot meals too. They're nice and easy to make and healthy. Talking about healthy we've had chips today. :)

I took our hanging basket down this afternoon as it looked a mess, but we have lots of colour in the garden. I hope you sort the slugs out.
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:32 pm

Hi apples, did you have a nice weekend? We went out for a nice meal and watched some films at home, it was a lovely quiet lazy weekend. We went to see a film at the cinema called Logan last night, it was quite good.

I also went out and bought a brand new spinning rod, reel, and all sorts of tackle. I am waiting for some stuff to come from China also, some lures and extra line. I will be ready to fish once I get my rod licence on the 1st April. I have to wait or I'll pay twice, just to fish for a few of weeks. Its going to be an expensive hobby, more expensive than I first thought, but I'm sure I'll have fun. I hope I don't catch huge pike on my first few days, I want to ease into it with some smaller fish. :shock: But I have been warned that it could happen with the type of bait/lures I am buying. :lol: I can't imagine myself straddling a large pike yet, trying to get the hook and lure out with long nosed pliers...gulp!

I can't say I can sort the slug situation out really, I mostly have to let them get on with it. :( With regards to your neighbour, do you think he will dissolve if you pour salt on him? ?He sounds like a slug of a man...nice thought! :lol: Funny just to give it a try...shout at him 'die slug die!' :lol: It might shock him into behaving.

I'm doing another pot meal tonight, we ate nothing but crisps and popcorn last night...must have something healthy to balance it out. :lol:

I will be doing baskets once we get to April, I don't bother through winter, the pansies we do have in pots and the window box look awful now. When will you replant flower baskets?

That photobucket is still not behaving, I have loaded images, but it won't allow me to copy the link?
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:46 pm

Pirate pretending to be Little Weed.

Hi Will. Yes, we had a good weekend thanks. I was wondering if you'd gone fishing. You'll have to be careful you don't catch a huge fish and get pulled in. :lol: I'm not laughing really. I'm sure you'll enjoy it when you get going.

It's insulting slugs comparing them to our neighbour. I think he's off another planet. :lol:

Most of our Pansies look awful, but one or two are flowering. We'll wait until the end of May before we replant the basket. We have lots of colour in the garden, it looks lovely. :D

Photobucket is a pain at the moment. I've been trying to post Pirate's photo for days.

I think we'll go for a walk after tea.
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:25 pm

Hi apples, Pirate looks so cute in that photo. No I haven't gone fishing yet, and I am hopeing I don't get pulled in to the river by a huge fish...I think I would lose my rod before that happens. It does happen to people I have heard, so I'll have to be careful, I'm not very heavy, perhaps I shoud wear weighted wellies! :lol:

I had a lovely walk today, its so sunny and warm, I went looking for kingfishers. I didn't see any, but did see a buzzard, although it was a way off and the photo is a bit rubbish. I saw a lot of ducks in the stream, jays and nuthatch were around. Some grey wagtails, and other usual suspects. Its funny how one day you can go out and see all sorts like kingfisher, heron and dippers, and on a beautiful day like today when you are expecting to see kingfishers, they have all gone fishing elsewhere. :?

The only flowers we have in the garden at the moment is blossom, which is one of my favourites. Our little cherry behind the garden is about to blossom, the kojo-no-mai is in blossom and the cherry at the front is covered in lovely pink blossom. I am really looking forward to the bluebells coming out, just want to get back in the garden now. I need to give our mucky patio a good clean, its very green. :mrgreen:

Rudey was furiously climbing trees this morning, he had wind up his bum...literally. He keeps jumping on the bluebells, next he'll lie on them...but not until he can squash the flowers of course. :lol:

Biscuit, Vinny and one of last years cubs were in the garden last night. Not sure which cub it was, but if Vinny is ok with it, then it must be a female. She is ready to have those cubs very soon, she's in and out regularly trying to eat as much as she can, its what she does before she disappears for a while. We also saw our first hedgehog last night, although it only walked through the garden as there were too many foxes around I think. But hopefully soon we will have hedgehogs eating in the garden.

Its all very exciting when spring is springing in, just love all the new leaves and animals getting ready for their new families. I have seen blue tits checking out the box behind us, we really hope they use it this year. The robin box is being ignored, I think we need to move it for next year.

Did you have your walk?

Here's some photos, although it was a sod to copy them, not sure what is wrong with the bucket?

Image Little fireplace on holiday in Scotland
Image The cute gate lodge
Image Mull of Galloway
Image Glenwhan gardens
Image Greedy girl this deer, she ate more than her fair share :lol:
Image Little kojo-no-mai just beginning to blossom
Image Yellow and pink flowers...so pretty
Image Lovely Buzzard, although not a very good photo
What a performance using photobucket these days, you have had problems with it too? I should stick to YouTube and just do photo vids, its easier to share stuff on there than use the bucket of doom... :lol: I take and send photos all the time, and I got sick of trying to send stuff over email last year.. So I started using utube more to share photos, it is easier in a way.
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:38 pm

Hi Will. Thanks for the lovely photos, the scenery is gorgeous. The gate lodge looks cosy, and I like the fireplace. Did you take the fairy lights, or were they there? What a cheeky faced deer. :lol: I've taken some photos of the garden to post, but I'm still struggling with Photobucket. I'll have to find a different way to do it, it's driving me potty. :x

It's very cold here today and quite windy. Pirate and Cuddles are visiting as usual. Cuddles hid in the utility the other day to get away from Pirate. He's such a little thug. :lol: I hope the robins use the box. I think they like unusual places to make their nests.

I've been really poorly the last week. I thought I was going down with flu, but it turned out to be chicken pox. I'm on the mend now, but absolutely covered with spots. I look a sight. :oops: So I'm confined to barracks which doesn't go down well.
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:02 pm

Hi apples, glad you like the photos. Sorry to hear you have been ill, chicken pox is not nice. You escaped it last year didn't you? Who do you think you caught it from? Hope you feel much better soon.

The fairy lights we took, its always nice to have fairy lights. :lol:

I too am still having problems with photobucket, its a nuisance. I uploaded a video of the foxes last night on to YouTube, Biscuit was barging in front of Vinny to get his chicken. He was having a little go at Minty to calm her down, and stop her from being like him...hypocrite! :lol:
We saw Limpy for the first time since she was a cub, she is so dark in colour compared to the other cubs. Awww we thought maybe she didn't make it, but perhaps being the runt of the littler, she was just shoved out a bit. The whole family group are together with the exception of Glove, as he is a boy. He runs in occasionally at high speed in the early hours of the morning for a free snack. But Minty, Rocky, Glove and Limpy have all been in the garden, its chocka full with foxes! :D
Vinny hasn't had her cubs yet, we thought she might have done a few days ago because we didn't see her for two days, and the cubs were in and out. It will happen soon I am sure, just can't wait to see little cubs again.

We had a lovely long walk yesterday, it poured down with rain, and was very windy. But it wasn't too cold, and it was nice to go somewhere new. I wanted to check out where I would be fishing soon, and it was raging there! Too much rain lately, the river is close to flooding. No anglers there, they obviously had more sense.

I'm quite busy with this new job, more hours in front of the computer, not my thing, but its better than 9 - 5 in an office with annoying people. :mrgreen: Poor hubby says the same, shame he can't bring his job home. We could have more snuggles, although he might not get as much work done. :wink:

I had a nice walk this morning as I don't know if I will get to have one later. Its pouring down as usual, and I really want to be in the garden getting it spruced up for Spring. :) Bring on the BBQ's! :lol: Smokeless ones of course. :wink:

Poor old Cuddles, that Pirate is giving him the run around. Rudey sends a flabby hug and belly flop for him, he says he knows how he feels...naughty next door cat! :(

ImageA lovely little Siskin to brighten up a dull day. :D
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:19 pm

Hi Will. I'm feeling a lot better thanks, the spots are fading fast. My appetite hasn't come back properly yet, but I'm sure it will. :) Yes, I managed to avoid the pox last year when our son and grandchildren had it. I don't know where I've caught it. It could just have been when we were out shopping. My immune system must be even more dodgy than usual.

I had a feeling you'd taken the fairly lights. There's a house we often pass and they have uplighters in the garden and lights round the tree trunks. I always say to hubby that if you lived near us that would be your house. :)

I can't copy photos on Photobucket sometimes, it's a pain in the bum.

It's absolutely freezing today. The garden looks cheery though, and we've put the hanging basket up again. We took it down as it looked a mess and left it in a corner of the back garden. When I looked at it the other day it was covered with buds, and some of them were starting to open so we've hung it up again.

You won't be able to move for foxes before long. They know where the café is. It won't be long before you're fishing. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it. :)

It will be better being at home than in an office. It doesn't matter how nice the people are that you work with after a time they get on your nerves.

Cuddles says thank you to Rudey for the hug and belly flop. We haven't seen him today, but he often doesn't turn up until it's nearly bedtime.
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

PreviousNext

Return to Photography