Mute Swan family

A chance to show off your photography talents

Mute Swan family

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:29 pm

:D AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Re: Mute Swan family

Postby appledore » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:09 pm

They're lovely photos Will. I think the first one looks like a painting. Aren't the little baby swans cute? :)
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby gardenlaw » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:36 pm

Well captured Will. Mum looks so proud and protective.
gardenlaw
Site Admin

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Hi apples and Gardenlaw. They are so covered in cuteness, I just cooo when I see these little fluffers. The mother was doing a wonderful job keeping all the ducks and geese away, in fact she tried to attack one pro-photographer who was lying beside the water. He moved like lightening, it was quite scary how quick they turn if the babies get too close.

There were baby geese too, the mothers were hissing like cobras when the babies got close to the edge, but weren't quite as scary as mummy swan. I think baby geese are gorgeous too, more like ducks with their yellow colour.

Whilst we were on a very long walk the other day an Ermine moth stayed on my coat for over an hour, I tried to blow it off my sleeve, coax it off with a leaf, a flower…but oh no it used me as a taxi to where it wanted to go I think. :lol:

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Return to Photography