Beautiful Peacock

A chance to show off your photography talents

Beautiful Peacock

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Wed May 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Image :D
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Re: Beautiful Peacock

Postby katee » Wed May 23, 2012 5:25 pm

He's a STUNNER ! :D

katee

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Wed May 23, 2012 5:26 pm

katee wrote:He's a STUNNER ! :D

:lol: It took us ages to get this photo of him, he kept showing his bum...not so stunning!
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Wed May 23, 2012 5:59 pm

What a good photo Will. He's gorgeous. :D
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu May 24, 2012 8:33 am

appledore wrote:What a good photo Will. He's gorgeous. :D

Hello apples, how are you? :)

Most of the time this peacock showed us his ass, we kept throwing peanuts at his bum to make him turn around. I had been hand feeding him moments before he started showing off, he didn't half make a racket when we left! :lol:

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Thu May 24, 2012 5:53 pm

Hi Will. How are you today? Hot? I'm ok, but had a funny sort of day. The bird feeder has disappeared and one of our pussycat 'friends' has bitten me on the ankle. :( Naughty puss.

Another good photo of the peacock. What an elaborate bum. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Fri May 25, 2012 9:23 am

appledore wrote:Hi Will. How are you today? Hot? I'm ok, but had a funny sort of day. The bird feeder has disappeared and one of our pussycat 'friends' has bitten me on the ankle. :( Naughty puss.

Another good photo of the peacock. What an elaborate bum. :lol:

Hi apples. We are both well and very hot! :lol: It is hot isn't it! I am glad it is a bit more windy today, we'll have a barbeque and loaf out in the sun, after doing some work.

You must have big birds coming to your garden to take a whole feeder, unless biting puss wants your attention firmly on him :!: The ankle bite and missing bird feeder was just a friendly warning, next time the birds will get it! :lol:

I think that peacocks bum looks like open gates, I was trying to aim the peanuts there, but he kept moving. :oops:

I hope you and your hubby have a lovely sunny weekend, it looks like we are in for more great weather. I'll have a value sausage for you. :mrgreen:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Fri May 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Hi Will. The missing bird feeder is a bit of a mystery. It was hanging in a tree, the hook is still on the branch, but no feeder. :? It could be puss getting jealous as you say. I'm a bit wary of him now, it's a quick pat on the head and his bowl put down, and then I make a hasty retreat. Hubby says I'll have to get some shinpads. :lol:

The peacocks bum does look like gates. You might have got a better aim with a pea shooter. :lol:

I hope you and hubby enjoy your weekend. I can just picture both of you sitting on upturned buckets eating value sausages. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby Mojisola » Fri May 25, 2012 9:16 pm

We've had squirrels try to take away complete feeders full of peanuts. The squirrel unhooked it but it was too heavy to get out of the garden.
Mojisola

Postby appledore » Sat May 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Mojisola wrote:We've had squirrels try to take away complete feeders full of peanuts. The squirrel unhooked it but it was too heavy to get out of the garden.

We think it must be a squirrel. The feeder was only about half full so it could probably get it out of the garden.
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon May 28, 2012 7:52 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgDa_cpg ... ure=fvwrel Oh apples, you've been teasing them so they came in a gang and took the feeder, just to destroy it! :lol: :lol:

I felt like I shouldn't laugh watching that video, but it is so funny! :oops:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Wed May 30, 2012 6:51 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgDa_cpgHWs&feature=fvwrel Oh apples, you've been teasing them so they came in a gang and took the feeder, just to destroy it! :lol: :lol:

I felt like I shouldn't laugh watching that video, but it is so funny! :oops:

It made me dizzy just watching him. :lol: If they can do that, it must be easy for them to steal a feeder.
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Wed May 30, 2012 6:59 pm

appledore wrote:It made me dizzy just watching him. :lol: If they can do that, it must be easy for them to steal a feeder.

Teeeheeee your feeder is now on top of a tree several blocks away. It span so fast, it flew for miles! :lol:

I have seen several ant-squirrel devices like this in action, all very funny, but I would rather just feed the squirrel. :)

We have only seen a squirrel a few times here, one was after a feeder in the back garden one day, but couldn't get to it very well. It was funny to watch. :mrgreen:

Do you get a lot of squirrels? Can you send some down the line so I can spin them? :lol:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Return to Photography