Bambi, thumper & Coooooooooooooooties!

A chance to show off your photography talents

Re: Bambi, thumper & Coooooooooooooooties!

Postby appledore » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:35 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:[:lol: :lol: I notice that the bigger the spider, the bigger the amount of tissue hubby uses to catch it. Next time I ask hubs to get rid of a scary spider, I'll ask him to pick it up with his bare hand. :wink:

:

I bet he won't pick it up with his bare hand. :wink:

Two starlings flew down our chimney, and I had to get them out of the house as hubby doesn't like birds flying near his face.
It's a good job he's got me to look after him. :lol

I wouldn't want a cat that looks like that. It would have to wear a balaclava (back to front). :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:41 pm

appledore wrote:I bet he won't pick it up with his bare hand. :wink:

Two starlings flew down our chimney, and I had to get them out of the house as hubby doesn't like birds flying near his face.
It's a good job he's got me to look after him. :lol

I wouldn't want a cat that looks like that. It would have to wear a balaclava (back to front). :lol:

It is rare to have birds flying around the house, we have the odd one fly in through the kitchen window.

I wonder what spooks your hubby about birds flying near his face? They don't tend to do that usually. :lol:

Awwww a cat in a balaclava would really annoy cat haters. They would think they are going to be cat-burgled as well as sweep it's poop up. :oops:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:34 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:
appledore wrote:It is rare to have birds flying around the house, we have the odd one fly in through the kitchen window.

I wonder what spooks your hubby about birds flying near his face? They don't tend to do that usually. :lol:

Awwww a cat in a balaclava would really annoy cat haters. They would think they are going to be cat-burgled as well as sweep it's poop up. :oops:

The birds were in a panic, they kept hitting the windows, there were feathers all over. I think hubby just happened to be in the way. :)

If the cat wore a back to front balaclava the cat haters wouldn't know whether it was coming or going. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:30 pm

appledore wrote:If the cat wore a back to front balaclava the cat haters wouldn't know whether it was coming or going. :lol:

:lol:

Just the poopies to clear up, it would be like a pooping ninja! :lol:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Previous

Return to Photography