Daisy Ducklings

A chance to show off your photography talents

Daisy Ducklings

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Image :D
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Re: Daisy Ducklings

Postby appledore » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:24 pm

Aren't they cute? What a lovely hand. Is it yours? :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:07 pm

appledore wrote:Aren't they cute? What a lovely hand. Is it yours? :lol:

Hellooooo apples. :)

Teeheeeeeeeeeee that hand is mine, the ducklings were running over my hand. There were so many of them, two sets of ducklings, but most piccies didn't take well. Awwww I could have just eaten them...well not literally of course, but they were little angels just pecking at my hand which were covered in little seeds before the complete professional exfoliation was finished. :lol:

Don’t you just love little ducklings? They remind me of bumble bees crossed with duck billed platypus babies. :mrgreen:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Hellooooooo Will!!!!!!

They remind me of bumble bees too. I always wish they were bigger, so I could give them a big cuddle without squashing them to death. :) When we were on holiday once we could see a big crowd standing round a small pond. There was a mammy duck and her babies, and all the babies had managed to climb out except one. He tried and tried and then when he eventually got out there was a big cheer. :D

If I see the hand in the photo again I'll know it's you. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:05 am

appledore wrote:Hellooooooo Will!!!!!!

They remind me of bumble bees too. I always wish they were bigger, so I could give them a big cuddle without squashing them to death. :) When we were on holiday once we could see a big crowd standing round a small pond. There was a mammy duck and her babies, and all the babies had managed to climb out except one. He tried and tried and then when he eventually got out there was a big cheer. :D

If I see the hand in the photo again I'll know it's you. :lol:

Hellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I too want to cuddle a bumble bee, just not one which stings.

Awww everyone seems to love ducklings. It does seem worrying when one can't get out of a pond, especially if there are male ducks around...they are so brutal! :(

http://cdn2.staztic.com/screenshots/fun ... ng-1-2.jpg Would you recognise my hand here? :mrgreen:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:45 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:http://cdn2.staztic.com/screenshots/fun ... ng-1-2.jpg Would you recognise my hand here? :mrgreen:

Good picture Will, got to hand it to you. :mrgreen: I wouldn't want to be stung by a large bee either, I haven't got over being bitten by our visiting cat yet. :cry:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:22 pm

appledore wrote: I wouldn't want to be stung by a large bee either, I haven't got over being bitten by our visiting cat yet. :cry:

Awww sounds like it must have been a bad bite, some cats are a bit aggressive! My hubby gets bitten by our cat now and again, although not very hard. I think the cat plays rough with hubs, but he kind of goes soppy with me. It is probably because I him and give him so much attention. :mrgreen: Come to think of it, hubby doesn't bite me too hard either, I must spoil him too! :lol: :wink:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:38 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:Awww sounds like it must have been a bad bite, some cats are a bit aggressive! My hubby gets bitten by our cat now and again, although not very hard. I think the cat plays rough with hubs, but he kind of goes soppy with me. It is probably because I him and give him so much attention. :mrgreen: Come to think of it, hubby doesn't bite me too hard either, I must spoil him too! :lol: :wink:

I think the poor cat must have been frightened before he came into our garden. I picked up a bucket that I was going to put in the shed, and I think he must have thought I was going to hit him with it. :( I brushed him yesterday so I think we're friends again. When we open the bedroom curtains on a morning he's up on his back legs looking for his breakfast. :) If hubby does bite you hard you'll have to stop his rations (his dinners I mean). :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:18 pm

appledore wrote:I think the poor cat must have been frightened before he came into our garden. I picked up a bucket that I was going to put in the shed, and I think he must have thought I was going to hit him with it. :( I brushed him yesterday so I think we're friends again. When we open the bedroom curtains on a morning he's up on his back legs looking for his breakfast. :) If hubby does bite you hard you'll have to stop his rations (his dinners I mean). :lol:

Aww I'm glad you and the cat have made up. :) Cats are funny creatures, they require a lot of understanding. It is a shame some hate them so much, they are not all bad.

If hubby bites me hard, he won't get pudding! :wink: :lol: :lol: Or maybe he'll get more!! :D
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Return to Photography