Happy Halloween

A chance to show off your photography talents

Happy Halloween

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:29 am

Happy Halloween

Has anyone else carved pumpkins yet? As you can see from our pumpkins, the one on the left was carved by my hubby and it is looking as if to say 'another cat!' :lol: :mrgreen:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Re: Happy Halloween

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:09 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RITT5qTx ... re=related Worth a watch!

Superb the effort some go to on Halloween, it always seems to be the US. :)
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:18 pm

Happy Halloween Will. I hope Mr. Bat doesn't come back tonight to get us in the Halloween spirit. :lol: We used to make turnip lanterns. I love the smell from the candle, scorched turnip, lovely. :)
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:28 pm

appledore wrote:Happy Halloween Will. I hope Mr. Bat doesn't come back tonight to get us in the Halloween spirit. :lol: We used to make turnip lanterns. I love the smell from the candle, scorched turnip, lovely. :)

Did you battle Mr. Bat last night? :lol:

We had a scary monster meal and saw a very scary film called Sinister…I was jumping out of my seat! :oops:

I might try a turnip next year. :)
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Hi Will. No bats, just funny looking spiders ...... skinny things with legs at both ends that look like they're walking sideways. :shock:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:41 pm

appledore wrote:Hi Will. No bats, just funny looking spiders ...... skinny things with legs at both ends that look like they're walking sideways. :shock:

Hi apples. Were the spiders actually crabs? :lol:

I don't want to see anymore spiders, I found a giant spider in the sink the other day, I did squash it. I was too scared to pick it up. :oops: I think they are coming in thick and fast because it is getting cold. If I see any more, I shall turn the heating off so it isn't such a great place for them. :twisted:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:11 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:[Hi apples. Were the spiders actually crabs? :lol:

I don't want to see anymore spiders, I found a giant spider in the sink the other day, I did squash it. I was too scared to pick it up. :oops: I think they are coming in thick and fast because it is getting cold. If I see any more, I shall turn the heating off so it isn't such a great place for them. :twisted:

They could be crabs, hadn't thought of that. :lol:

If you turn the heating off the spiders will still come in, but they'll be wearing scarves and lots of socks. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:16 pm

appledore wrote:If you turn the heating off the spiders will still come in, but they'll be wearing scarves and lots of socks. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Gee thanks apples, I now have a new phobia. http://rookery.s3.amazonaws.com/1120500 ... 5x1000.jpg :wink:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:26 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:[ :lol: :lol:

Gee thanks apples, I now have a new phobia. http://rookery.s3.amazonaws.com/1120500 ... 5x1000.jpg :wink:

Here's his brother. Just think how much easier it would be to see them running across the carpet with their bright socks. :shock:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:34 pm

appledore wrote:

Here's his brother. Just think how much easier it would be to see them running across the carpet with their bright socks. :shock:

Awwwww apples, I'm going to feel bad when I hoover them up now I have seen their cute clothes. When I empty the hoover it will look like I gave up on some knitting. :lol: Not that you would ever catch me knitting!!! :shock: :mrgreen:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:13 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:
appledore wrote:

Awwwww apples, I'm going to feel bad when I hoover them up now I have seen their cute clothes. When I empty the hoover it will look like I gave up on some knitting. :lol: Not that you would ever catch me knitting!!! :shock: :mrgreen:

So this isn't you then? :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:52 pm

:lol:

Oh hell no. More like this... http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rAePaTaXyms/T ... /kitty.jpg I almost knitted myself to death, it was such...yawn...fun... :x :lol:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:21 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote::lol:

Oh hell no. More like this... http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rAePaTaXyms/T ... /kitty.jpg I almost knitted myself to death, it was such...yawn...fun... :x :lol:

He's lovely. I used to like knitting, but I've gone off it. By the time you've bought the wool and spent hours slaving away it's cheaper to go out and buy something. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:31 pm

appledore wrote:I used to like knitting, but I've gone off it. By the time you've bought the wool and spent hours slaving away it's cheaper to go out and buy something. :lol:

I remember my nan teaching me how to knit when I was a child, and I knitted a scarf. It was the last thing I ever knitted. :lol: By the end of this scarf I was very bored and never even wore it.

There are a lot of bangs going off here, are you seeing or hearing fireworks yet? We might go to a display tomorrow if the weather is ok. Our poor little cat is a little jumpy and wanting constant cuddles..awww :D
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:18 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:I remember my nan teaching me how to knit when I was a child, and I knitted a scarf. It was the last thing I ever knitted. :lol: By the end of this scarf I was very bored and never even wore it.

There are a lot of bangs going off here, are you seeing or hearing fireworks yet? We might go to a display tomorrow if the weather is ok. Our poor little cat is a little jumpy and wanting constant cuddles..awww :D

I can remember my nan teaching me how to knit a scarf too, and I was so fed up that I kept pulling it to make it seem longer. :lol: My mum taught me to knit too using plastic needles, but I was a very naughty little girl and when it didn't work out right I snapped the needles in half in temper. :oops:

I haven't heard any fireworks yet tonight, but there were some last night and the night before. I hope Mr. Puss isn't too frightened, give him lots of cuddles. :)
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Next

Return to Photography