Happy Halloween

A chance to show off your photography talents

Re: Happy Halloween

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:15 pm

appledore wrote:I haven't heard any fireworks yet tonight, but there were some last night and the night before. I hope Mr. Puss isn't too frightened, give him lots of cuddles. :)

Hi apples. Did your bonfire night go with a bang before the night was through? We didn't go to a display after all, we watched some fireworks go off locally. The cat was ok, he was used to the bangs from the last couple of nights. He wasn't allowed to go out, so he just sulked. :lol:

We are gearing up for the Christmas decorations to go up this weekend or next, just don't think we can wait any longer. When you see all the decs in the shops and those who put them up really early, it makes you feel Christmas is here, so it feels wrong to go home and not have the tree twinkling away.

I didn't get around to planting the baskets, so I'll leave planting until March now. The only thing we'll do outside is put lights on a tree and perhaps have a snow ball fight if it snows this year. We might even make a snowmush. :mrgreen:

I'm a bit worried about our visiting hedgehog, I would have thought he would be in hibernation by now. It is ever so cold at night, maybe he is trying to boost his fat reserves. :) I hope he makes it.
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby appledore » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:41 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:[I'm a bit worried about our visiting hedgehog, I would have thought he would be in hibernation by now. It is ever so cold at night, maybe he is trying to boost his fat reserves. :) I hope he makes it.

Hi Will. He's maybe got thermals on underneath his spikes. :D

We didn't see any fireworks. :( I wasn't bothered really as it was soooo cold. We bought some new Christmas lights for the outside tree yesterday, we got multicoloured instead of white for a change. :) We won't be putting our Christmas decorations up for a while yet. Hubby always says Boxing Day is soon enough. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:18 pm

appledore wrote: We won't be putting our Christmas decorations up for a while yet. Hubby always says Boxing Day is soon enough. :lol:

Noooooooo!!! Is there a cure for this lack of Christmas decoration enthusiasm? I would prescribe Christmas goodies like mince pies, puddings, stollen etc.. but they only come if the decs are up. And unfortunately all shops and supermarkets are out of all other puddings. So without decs, there will be no treats.

Should this fail your hubby must be warned that all electricity providers are now governed by santa clause. And during the entire xmas period electricity will only be provided for those with at least tree lights and baubles, and there will be a discount for those who go wild and have ten sets of lights and at least one rocking reindeer. :wink:

Last ditch attempt… Should your hubby be willing to sit in the cold and dark, puddingless and all, bats and huge spiders move in until he gives in. You have to be cruel to be kind, xmas is essential and must begin no later than the 1st Dec. :mrgreen:

I would blow up if I couldn't get the decs up soon, I can already smell burning! :lol:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Don't worry Will I have ways of getting my own way. I might put hubby in the garden dressed as a tree, but he won't look this happy as he'll have lights and be plugged into the electric. :lol:

Hubby says to tell you he's unrepentant and still thinks Boxing Day is soon enough. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:31 pm

appledore wrote:Hubby says to tell you he's unrepentant and still thinks Boxing Day is soon enough. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Get him in that tree and shock some Christmas into him quickly!!! :wink: He's very naughty and needs taking over your knee until his top hat falls off! :mrgreen:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:35 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:[: He's very naughty and needs taking over your knee until his top hat falls off! :mrgreen:

Hubbys says you have a cruel streak. :lol: :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Previous

Return to Photography