Let it snow let it snow let it snow

A chance to show off your photography talents

Re: Let it snow let it snow let it snow

Postby appledore » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:58 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:[So where is my Christmas prezzy? I have very high expectations!!! :wink:

I'm still giving it a lot of thought and trying to think of something unusual. :wink:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:28 pm

I found presents for you apples, the first one I thought was a bit predictable, so I got you two presents. :D

A broach and a large man eating pot plant, very handy! :mrgreen:

I do hope you have room, if not it will eat anything in its way. :lol:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:29 pm

Thanks for the presents Will. I'll wear the brooch all the time, and the man eating pot plant has eaten half of the neighbours already. :lol:

I've bought you a bonsai forest as I know you don't have room for a real forest, but I'm sure you will have one day. :wink:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby appledore » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Just found another present. I've paid for a lifetime subscription for the Nutella Fan Club for you. 8)
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:41 pm

Wow! Love my presents, the mini forest is great! Hubby is quickly working on a shrinking machine so I can roam around in it. The nutella is great too, I have just bathed in it, hubby will have seconds on pudding tonight! 8)

Glad the whale plant ate your neighbours, make sure you give it a huge quantity of alka seltzer. :wink:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:17 pm

The shrinking machine worked then. :wink: I like Mr. Will's jumper.
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:00 am

appledore wrote:Image

The shrinking machine worked then. :wink: I like Mr. Will's jumper.

I'm afraid Hubby was mugged by an elderly man for his jumper, apparently he had a fetish for humbugs. Hubby also had to put a bobble hat over that silly hair in order to look sensible again. :lol: Otherwise we are enjoying our shrunken walk. :mrgreen:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:12 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought the jumper was rather fetching. :lol:

Who nicked our skis and the snow? :)

I've swept up bags and bags of leaves this afternoon. I'm going to get them all their DNAs checked and return them to the appropriate owners.

We've got the decs up, and the lights on the tree in the garden. :)
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:34 pm

appledore wrote:Who nicked our skis and the snow? :)

I've swept up bags and bags of leaves this afternoon. I'm going to get them all their DNAs checked and return them to the appropriate owners.

We've got the decs up, and the lights on the tree in the garden. :)

Teeheeee I have never understood why people ski on dry land...but are actually walking? :?

Yes, get those leaf owners, they really should put hair nets on their trees in autumn. :wink:

I'm happy to hear you have your decs up, your hubby will be let off the hook now, no more humbug jokes. :mrgreen:

We go out walking most nights looking at all the decs in windows and gardens, oh how I love crimbo time! I can't get enough of it really, I must have been a santa's little helper in a past life. :lol:

Do you feel all Christmassy now the decs are up? It does mke a difference I think, you let the magic in and start to feel the tingles...I'm mad aren't I?!?! :lol:

We have been playing Christmas music for weeks now. Hubby is on holiday till the new year and we wake up to advent chocs, advents we made ourselves too! :lol: Then we have a tree choc, then an omelette, then ..... I LOVE IT!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Previous

Return to Photography