Birds and a tree rat

A chance to show off your photography talents

Re: Birds and a tree rat

Postby appledore » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Hi Will. Yes, we had bangers and mash. Luvverly! You need plenty to eat this weather, plenty of lagging that sticks to your ribs. :lol: We had beef today, roast pots and lots of veg, and we're having lamb chops tomorrow. I'm always a few meals ahead in my mind. :lol:

We had quite a bit of snow when we got up yesterday, but it's been melting a bit today. I don't know how as it's so cold, and very windy. I'm really sick of it now. I said to hubby that if this winter goes on much longer it'll just join onto the next one and we won't get any summer. :(
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:40 pm

appledore wrote:We had quite a bit of snow when we got up yesterday, but it's been melting a bit today. I don't know how as it's so cold, and very windy. I'm really sick of it now. I said to hubby that if this winter goes on much longer it'll just join onto the next one and we won't get any summer. :(

It will soon be Christmas, so the snow could be saved for that occasion, should we not get a summer. :wink: I'm already teaching our cat to ski. http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/14393000/ng ... 589d85.jpg He's loving this weather. :mrgreen:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:52 pm

You need a cat ski lift for Mr. Puss. :)
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:08 am

:lol:

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Previous

Return to Photography