Pretty Scenery

A chance to show off your photography talents

Re: Pretty Scenery

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:56 pm

appledore wrote:Hi Will. I wish we had jays in the garden. I'm jealous. We had a tiny hedgehog on the patio this afternoon. I thought it had died, but it moved so I took it some cat food and water, and gave it a stroke. It didn't look very well so I went into the house to find the phone number for someone local who looks after hedgehogs, and when I went back he'd disappeared. The cat found it all very interesting. :lol:

Hi apples. Teehee You're Jay over our fancy crows. :lol:

I hope the hedgehog was ok, it is worrying when you want to help an animal and they disappear, it leaves you wondering. Hopefully it will come for tea soon when you are feeding the cat. :)

I have been doing really long walks and seen loads of wildlife. Yesterday I saw frogs, rabbits and a treecreeper. I see hedgehogs occasionally when walking the woodland bits. We have Tawny Owls at the back of us and hubby is laughing his socks off at bed time when I make my owl sounds out the window, waiting for them to call back...they usually do. :mrgreen: Wooo woooo
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Re: Pretty Scenery

Postby appledore » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:50 pm

Hi Will. There was a baby hedgehog on the drive this afternoon, so I picked him up and put him under a bush in the garden. I was talking to one of our neighbours and he said that there are a few babies, but the mother is still around. His wife is feeding them too so they should survive.

Your neighbours will think there are ghosts if you keep shouting woo woo. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Previous

Return to Photography