Some cuties visiting our garden

A chance to show off your photography talents

Re: Some cuties visiting our garden

Postby appledore » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:37 pm

The hedgehog's face was very cute, totally different to what I thought a hedgehog would look like. I can remember my auntie putting a saucer of food out one night for a hedgehog, but next norning she discovered it was a scrubbing brush. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby boeingman » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:32 pm

This little fellow landed on our scaffolding recently. Flew off about 5 seconds after he saw the camera
IMG_1136.jpg
IMG_1136.jpg (210.59 KiB) Viewed 1105 times
boeingman

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:45 am

boeingman wrote:This little fellow landed on our scaffolding recently. Flew off about 5 seconds after he saw the camera

That's a nice close up photo, you do have to take them by surprise.
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby boeingman » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:31 pm

I think the bird was a youngster who rather landed in a crumpled heap on the scaffolding. I had to get quite close even using a 200mm lens on digital camera with a 1.6 multiplication factor. It certainly helped that the little fellow was a bit stunned for a moment or two. Soon recovered his composure though, once he saw the camera.
boeingman

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:23 pm

boeingman wrote:I think the bird was a youngster who rather landed in a crumpled heap on the scaffolding. I had to get quite close even using a 200mm lens on digital camera with a 1.6 multiplication factor. It certainly helped that the little fellow was a bit stunned for a moment or two. Soon recovered his composure though, once he saw the camera.

Lucky when they keep still, most pictures I take are on fast burst through glass. As soon as I move, they're off! :lol:

Here is a little frog I found whilst gardening the other day. It just stayed still whilst I took the photo, very show off he was. :)
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby appledore » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:29 pm

He's got his beady eye on you Will. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Previous

Return to Photography