Tree poisoning

Re: Tree poisoning

Postby Treeman » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:58 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:
Treeman wrote:Trees that have been nobbled will either recover or die, short of a time machine to prevent the event there is little that can be done.

Go on Treeman, give all trees a little cuddle, they will love you for it. :mrgreen:

Sometimes I put both arms arround a tree but its only to get an idea of volume so that I know what its dead carcass will be worth :twisted:
Treeman

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby SNDT27 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:52 am

It has taken me several days to notice a second page of posted replies. An extended senior moment.
I'm assuming that now the deliberate damage has been discovered the local planning office will not look kindly on any subsequent application for development. Can anyone offer an opinion on this? In any case it is certain now that I will never give permission to cut any remaining trees and the area will be replanted so I think that the person responsible for this has really shot himself in the foot.
I have also had a professional report on the damage prepared and sent this to the planning office for their consideration to issue a Tree Preservation Order for the remaining trees in my garden.
SNDT27

Postby hzatph » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:17 pm

It is probably irrelevant to the planning application.
hzatph

Postby Treeman » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:25 pm

SNDT27 wrote:I'm assuming that now the deliberate damage has been discovered the local planning office will not look kindly on any subsequent application for development. Can anyone offer an opinion on this?

Any application can only be judged on its merits, even if you had evidence and gained a prosecution it would not be a material consideration in the planning process
Treeman

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:49 pm

Treeman wrote:Sometimes I put both arms arround a tree but its only to get an idea of volume so that I know what its dead carcass will be worth :twisted:

Ooh you little treese! :lol: http://www.jhaa.org/images-misc/crying-trees.jpg And they thought you were going to give them a cuddle. :cry:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Previous

Return to Trees