Neighbour wanting to sue me!

Re: Neighbour wanting to sue me!

Postby arsie » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:23 am

I am inclined to think £250 was money well spent compared with the downside risk of aggro and £thousands.

If and when he departs you can invent some dispute to f*ck up his sale :D
arsie

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby arborlad » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:38 am

Jordie wrote:Hi All

I recently moved into a property and had a new block paved driveway made. .

Were the excavations carried out by machine?
arborlad

smile...it confuses people
arborlad

Postby Treeman » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:09 pm

despair wrote:You were still very very wrong to cave in to his demands
especially since the new plantings are both unsuitable and far too close to the wall

The construction of the wall and alleged damage were one event, the re plant was another event, for the purpose of compensation the two are not connected in any way.

The op did what she thought was right for her.
Treeman

Postby COGGY » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:11 pm

I agree you have done the right thing. £250 is cheap for peace of mind. Life is too short for unnecessary aggro. Enjoy the peace.
COGGY

Postby zaax » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:40 pm

It will interesting to see if the new trees take, as the previous tree has taken out the goodness, and without replacing it and allowing the land to go fallow for a few years the new trees will have problems - phytoria to start with.
I know nothing about the law.
zaax

Postby Treeman » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:54 pm

zaax wrote:It will interesting to see if the new trees take, as the previous tree has taken out the goodness, and without replacing it and allowing the land to go fallow for a few years the new trees will have problems - phytoria to start with.

That's far from a given,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and you spelled it wrong
Treeman

Postby TO » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:43 pm

Hi

zaax wrote:It will interesting to see if the new trees take, as the previous tree has taken out the goodness, and without replacing it and allowing the land to go fallow for a few years the new trees will have problems - phytoria to start with.

Explain to me how trees grow thrive and survive for years, even thousands of years, in one place without the intervention of man or ever needing to up-root themselves and pop off down to Tesco's for more goodness.

TO
TO

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Previous

Return to Trees