HELP ME ANYONE

Let everyone have the same pleasure as you derive from your garden -- or perhaps a friends garden

HELP ME ANYONE

Postby debnita » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:32 am

neighbours from HELL i live in a council property and have SCUM BAGS for neighbours garden always full of rubbish washing hanging from open windows falling on to trees in garden then left there to rot. rubbish bags left out then ripped open by cats and foxes. I have had the environmental health out three times since march because of rats in my garden and each time they tell me its because of the state of the garden next door i have been on to my local council numerous times and all im told is that they cant enforce the tenant's to clean it up as well as the garden the house is a mess there is no handle on the back door and when they go out they leave window open a bit so that when they come home they climb in window to open door. i over look all of this from my kitchen and garden.......... i have added pics of this garden on photobucket so that people can see what im living next door to...... would appreciate any help anyone can give me...... please visit my www.
debnita

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Re: HELP ME ANYONE

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:19 pm

debnita wrote:neighbours from HELL i live in a council property and have SCUM BAGS for neighbours garden always full of rubbish washing hanging from open windows falling on to trees in garden then left there to rot. rubbish bags left out then ripped open by cats and foxes. I have had the environmental health out three times since march because of rats in my garden and each time they tell me its because of the state of the garden next door i have been on to my local council numerous times and all im told is that they cant enforce the tenant's to clean it up as well as the garden the house is a mess there is no handle on the back door and when they go out they leave window open a bit so that when they come home they climb in window to open door. i over look all of this from my kitchen and garden.......... i have added pics of this garden on photobucket so that people can see what im living next door to...... would appreciate any help anyone can give me...... please visit my www.

Please tell me these cockroaches don’t have children!!!!! If they do then social services should be called, never mind the environmental health. I suppose you can only keep reporting the filth until the council act, try talking face to face with your local councillor and ask them if they would like this trash on their door step.

For the environmental health to act it would have to be a health hazard and not just messy, but by what you say it is a hazard therefore they should act. What are theie reasons for not taking action?
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby luggsey » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:01 pm

The carcase of a cat in the garden should be enough for EH to act, threaten them with an official complaint if they refuse to act.
My local EH unit refused to act when the neighbours septic tank squirts out Sh1t on my land, I had to get an independent report done to force them to act...
Local councils are not worth what we pay for them, end of. :evil:
luggsey

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:07 pm

http://www.fixmystreet.com/

Post the photos on here and see if the council are interested then! Rotting animals and piled up filth is a hazard for all this scums poor neighbours, get others interested and complain together to get something done.
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby debnita » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:42 pm

:?: :?: Would like to let you know that the cat has now gone but the rubbish is still there i come home today and there to greet me was a sheet that had fallen from the window hanging on the bushes in the garden. so that will now stay there until it rots and yes they do have children ... 3 adult sons and a daughter of 12 all living in 3 bedroom house i have spoken to some of the residents and they have told me the couple and the kids have lived in the house for 5yrs and have never been out in the garden to do anything apart from using the door to go out and coming back in through the window..... i have also been told now by the council that they can't make them clean up the place because the woman of the house is in ill health.... She has told them she has the big C but can't be operated on until she puts weight on and the council have fallen for it .so won't risk taking action in the courts because it will look bad on them taking an ill woman to court.F**K anyone else I'm sorry for using that language but I'm really angry now I am in ill health i had a heart operation in Feb 07 but i still keep my property clean and tidy
debnita

Postby luggsey » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:58 pm

Keep your health and sanity, MOVE.
luggsey

Postby debnita » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:03 pm

luggsey wish it was that easy but who am i going to get to move in to my home with the SCUMBAGS next door
debnita

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:04 am

Is taking a knock on your property price an option? There are companies who will buy houses for around 15-20% less than the currant value, although not many would be able to take this option. You could rent your house and rent another property to even the balance until the scum moves on, but all options will cost you and the 2nd is risky.

Can you screen them off from your side? Some tall plants or fast growing trees perhaps?

I really feel for you, there is no easy option when dealing with scum like this. To think they are parents is just repugnant...it makes my skin crawl.

Keep on at the council, perhaps take it to your local paper.
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby juliet » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:15 pm

Sorry, I know that this is an old thread but the council not dealing with this is just totally, totally unacceptable.

I have worked in social housing for over 10 years and yes, while cases like these are not easy the council can do it for her and then bill her. That is when you suddenly get the family saying, OK we will do it then. She might be ill but with grown up family about there is simply no excuse to live like that? The housing officer hasn't done their job properly here.

I have heard the same story time and time again. We can't possibly clean up our pigsty of a garden, no-one can lift anything but amazingly someone can always manage to drag out the old sofa into the garden.

Councils have a responsibility to all of their tenants and it is written into the tenancy agreement that tenants must keep their gardens tidy. A tenant is in breach with a garden like this and they must be held to account by the council.
juliet

Postby Emulated » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:23 pm

get in touch with the Daily Mail or another paper. Include the photos. Amazing what publicity does.
Emulated

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Return to Your Garden