My neighbours oak tree is driving me mad

Let everyone have the same pleasure as you derive from your garden -- or perhaps a friends garden

My neighbours oak tree is driving me mad

Postby dix » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:31 pm

:cry: We moved into our home 7yrs this August , every single year we have pleaded with our neighbours , asking if they would trim the over grown oak tree situated at the bottom of their garden . We even offered to help them but , still nothing happened . We made a lovely rockery at the bottom of our garden , which is now ruined by , deb re . Not only is the tree a pain but our neighbours , use the tree as a dumping ground and yes , RATS ! I've seen them running around the tree . I have 3 young children and i don't like them , going out into our garden , but what can i do lock them in because of my useless neighbour's . They know about the rats and how much i hate the tree as I've had chats with them about it , they always say the same old thing .... yes we will do it next year !
dix

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Re: My neighbours oak tree is driving me mad

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:35 pm

dix wrote::cry: We moved into our home 7yrs this August , every single year we have pleaded with our neighbours , asking if they would trim the over grown oak tree situated at the bottom of their garden . We even offered to help them but , still nothing happened . We made a lovely rockery at the bottom of our garden , which is now ruined by , deb re . Not only is the tree a pain but our neighbours , use the tree as a dumping ground and yes , RATS ! I've seen them running around the tree . I have 3 young children and i don't like them , going out into our garden , but what can i do lock them in because of my useless neighbour's . They know about the rats and how much i hate the tree as I've had chats with them about it , they always say the same old thing .... yes we will do it next year !

You are entitled to cut back to the boundary and no further. The neighbours do not have to do this for you.

As for the rats, if there is rubbish dumped in their garden and it is creating a health hazard then ring the environmental health. Take photographs, the environmental health need a push sometimes.
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby SCD4 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:40 pm

As for the rats, if there is rubbish dumped in their garden and it is creating a health hazard then ring the environmental health. Take photographs, the environmental health need a push sometimes.

Get a catapult or a cat. :lol: :lol:
If they need to call themselves an....... expert......than you know there not.
SCD4

Postby despair » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:09 pm

Report your neighbours to Environmental Health Dept as harbouring and encouraging rats
despair

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:30 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby leeza09 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:43 am

Report immediately to the environmental health dep
leeza09

Return to Your Garden