Hi everyone... flower garden lover

Let everyone have the same pleasure as you derive from your garden -- or perhaps a friends garden

Hi everyone... flower garden lover

Postby MDavidson » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:59 pm

I am new to this forum and I look forward to socializing with all of you.
MDavidson

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Re: Hi everyone...

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:42 pm

MDavidson wrote:I am new to this forum and I look forward to socializing with all of you.

New Mexico, is that anywhere near old Mexico? :wink:

I hope you are here to add some zing!?!?! :)
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby gardenlaw » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:55 am

Hi Misty

Let me welcome you on behalf of Gardenlaw. I have subscribed to your site and will use it in the future. It has lots of interesting ideas and deserves to grow. Forgive the pun.

As for Gardenlaw I would love to increase our gardening section. You will have gathered that this is small in comparison to our main focus which is the law and its application to house owners.

Any chance of your posting photos of your garden? New Mexico has some majestic scenery and ancient places much favoured by artists.

Richard
gardenlaw
Site Admin

Re: Hi everyone...

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:46 am

I have had a look at your site and there is some great advice on planting, you make it sound really simple. Some of the tips about planting at certain times of the year will help me because I tend to plant in spring and have been hit and miss.

I am most definitely not a gardener and don't have a gardeners garden but am trying to be a little more green fingered, I even have a few herbs growing at the moment which is leaps and bounds away from the once concrete jungle with no flowers.

If people realise that a garden can be anything from a single planter to the hanging gardens of Babylon then more people will put the effort in, colour from flowers really does make a difference to a garden, I never was a flower lover but from planting more flowers this year my mind is changed a little.

I think if I had a large garden I would be like my nana was and never be out of it. I like the thought of growing flowers indoors if only we had the room, at the moment I have made room for an air plant which is thriving and I have already had to put them on another stand.

I thought of buying a Bonsai tree but at the minute can't find a suitable place, it would be out with some ornaments. :lol:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby DavidM » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:41 pm

Hi Misty,

welcome to the GL forum :)

I've just a had a quick look at your site & have bookmarked it to come back to it later when I have more time.

First impressions are it looks great though so thanks for sharing your tips & tricks.

8)
[url=http://www.gardenfurnituresets.net/]garden furniture sets[/url]
DavidM

Postby leeza09 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:19 am

hi misty welcome, i am also a newbie here. just visited your site. its really very informative. have bookmarked it for reference.
my daughter lovers gardening your site will really help her.thank you.
leeza09

Postby links03rjean » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 am

hi am newbie here!

am also a flower garden lover...i hope we can get along and share tips on gardening, garden design, planting roses and etc.
links03rjean

Postby destiny » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:07 am

Hello! Pleased to meet you and welcome to the community!
destiny

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Return to Your Garden