Tree and shrub identification

Let everyone have the same pleasure as you derive from your garden -- or perhaps a friends garden

Tree and shrub identification

Postby gardenlaw » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:09 pm

I thought this site would be of interest and helpful

"This site is designed to help with tree and shrub identification. It features over 9,000 illustrations of trees from all over the world both hardy and tender: from Pines to Prunus, from Oaks to Eucalyptus, Magnolia, Acer and Hamamelis plus shrubs including Bamboo, Camellia, Ceanothus, Clematis, Echium, Fuchsia, Grevillea, Hibiscus, Passiflora, Rhododendron and Viburnum. Text and pictures are based on published and unpublished work of authors Roger Phillips and Martyn Rix."

http://www.rogerstreesandshrubs.com/
gardenlaw
Site Admin

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Re: Tree and shrub identification

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:50 pm

An excellent site, I have bookmarked it. :)

I was trying to identify trees today whilst out and about and now this site will help me identify a tree I liked and thought would be good for a future garden.
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby leeza09 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:14 am

really very useful site and thank you for sharing it with us. it will help my daughter in her assignments. she will be over joyed if i show her the site you mentioned.
leeza09

Return to Your Garden