ADJACENT LAND BOUGHT

Let everyone have the same pleasure as you derive from your garden -- or perhaps a friends garden

ADJACENT LAND BOUGHT

Postby RUHEAP » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:37 am

BOUGHT A SECTION OF LAND FROM MY NEIGHBOUR. NO PROBLEM.CLEARED IT AND LAID DOWN A FIRM SURFACE.
THE LAND JUST MELTED INTO MY OWN. USED DAILY LOOKS GOOD.
DID THE SAME THING AGAIN WITH ANOTHER NEIGHBOUR SECTION OF LAND, 5 YEARS AGO. NO PROBLEM.
THEN THE COUNCIL STEPPED IN. FIRST IT WAS DECLARED ANCILLARY LAND. THEN MADE TREE PRESERVATION LAND. THEN MADE AREA OF SPECIAL CONSERVATION. THEN THE POLITICAL GREEN PARTY STEPPED IN AND SAID IT WAS SPECIAL BECAUSE A CERTAIN BIRD LIVED THEIR. THAT WAS RUBBISH, THE LOCAL CATS KILL THOSE OFF ALL THE TIME. NOW I HAVE TO TAKE DOWN A SINGLE ROPE SWING FOR THE CHILDREN. THE LATEST COUNCIL DEMAND. HAVE SMALL CHIPPED FLINT STONES LAID TO MAKE THE DRIVE LOOK PERFECT. THESE HAD TO ALL BE REMOVED TO SOIL LEVEL.. NO PROBLEM.PAID TO HAVE THAT DONE. THE SOIL WITH THE RAIN IS A FLOODED TO 6'' MAKING A CHURNED UP MESS. HAVE AN ON SITE MEETING WITH THE COUNCIL ON THE 19TH AUGUST, WILL ADVISE..
RUHEAP

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Re: ADJACENT LAND BOUGHT

Postby Mattylad » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:26 am

And your question is?

I have one you might like to ask"How do I turn off capitals on my keyboard?" :D
Any comments I give here are my own opinions, for legal advise check with a qualified solicitor.
Mattylad

Postby RUHEAP » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:19 pm

new to the system, pls advise how to change my report which in error i wrote in upper case. or how to delete & rewrite in lower case, ta.
RUHEAP

Postby Mattylad » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:53 pm

If you just repost in lower case in this topic and I'll sort it out for you.

I'd suggest also trying to make a clear question about what you are trying to achieve.

Matty
Any comments I give here are my own opinions, for legal advise check with a qualified solicitor.
Mattylad

Postby RUHEAP » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:00 am

nd advice re my subject on land bought.....also apology using upper case...but as loss of lives is a possibility it is very important.....my question...on the land where toxic fluid has soaked into the ground...i laid a layer of wood chip...abt 3'' 75cm.....
the council then ordered me to remove all the wood chips down to soil level...nd advice how to deal with 11 years of soaked in
toxic waste...tnx 4 any constructive suggestions.
RUHEAP

Postby Mattylad » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:12 am

AFAIK the only thing that you can do about that is as the council have suggested.

Remove all the soil until you have got down until you no longer find the material.

The EA will advise you best what you need to do, however it will be at your cost if you are the landowner
and the persons that dumped it cannot be found/identified/prosecuted.
Mattylad

Postby despair » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:20 am

Ruheap

If you like to rewrite the history and full extent of your problems in a coherent fashion along with how the problems have occured i will delete your section thats in Capitols and some of us might be able to give you ideas of how to resolve matters
despair

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Return to Your Garden