Pinkie's posts

Re: Pinkie's posts

Postby arsie » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:19 pm

I cannot find a way to remove yourself once registered as a user. Someone in authority(gardenlaw) removed the pinkie user as soon as they were (made) aware of the situation. As macadamB53 has explained, the user id could have become compromised. Equally, the real pinkie may have decided to throw his toys out of the pram for some reason: although I doubt that, he usually more than stood his ground :roll:

There is nothing to stop the 'real' pinkie from returning under a new name. Except perhaps a fed up spouse :mrgreen:
arsie

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby arborlad » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:34 am

gardenlaw wrote:Why pinkie removed their posts is a complete mystery to us too!

There are two separate issues here, the removal of posts, and the removal of Pinkie. To the best of my knowledge, the latter can only have been done via the Admin. Control Panel.
arborlad

smile...it confuses people
arborlad

Postby MacadamB53 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:31 am

Why this has occurred is probably not really that important or worth speculation.

It is just a shame we've lost a contributor who you cannot argue was focused on trying to help the OP.

Kind regards, Mac
MacadamB53

Postby MacadamB53 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:09 pm

MacadamB53 wrote:Why this has occurred is probably not really that important or worth speculation.

It is just a shame we've lost a contributor who you cannot argue was focused on trying to help the OP.

Kind regards, Mac

To avoid me being misunderstood - I think pinkie was focused on trying to help each OP he responded to.
MacadamB53

Postby COGGY » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:34 pm

COGGY wrote:If the posts were deleted by another person, I would expect Pinkie to make this fact known to Garden Law and it does appear that this is the case.

Coggy

I have just reallised that the above is not what I intended to say. What I intended to say is:-

If the posts were deleted by another person, I would expect Pinkie to make this fact known to Garden Law and it does NOT appear that this is the case.

Thank you for pointing out my error Mac.

Coggy
COGGY

Previous

Return to News