can anyone put my mind at rest

can anyone put my mind at rest

Postby 1greenfingers10 » Wed May 31, 2006 1:54 pm

what is the basic information on legislation and garden law on the listed and the please evaluate to me the influence of legislation on garden design. i tried looking it up and i get to my information and i dont know whats relevant and whats just bogged down not needed information (unless its going to court or something big! please help me i can answer this question unless i put so much in it wont be handed in on the date i mean i already done 20 but i running out of time. all i need is the information. :!:

the is list below, please help me if you got the knowledge. :arrow:

boundaries

trees TPO tree preservation orders weed and pests (1959)

plannnig permission and building regulations

the wildlife and countryside act relating to nesting birds and bats (1989)

right to light (1954)(% of light)

right of way (footpaths proposed and present ect)

electrical installation (2004)

conservation areas/listed building consent)

lighting
1greenfingers10

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby andrew54 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:47 pm

Greenfingers, you have asked too many questions, but your question is not clear. What do you want to know, and why?
andrew54

Postby Janieb » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:48 pm

Your question isn't very comprehensible. Perhaps if you rephrase it, telling us exactly what the problem is, someone could help.
"I prefer rogues to imbeciles, because they sometimes take a rest" Alexandre Dumas (fils)
Janieb

Postby patdavies » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:21 am

Perhaps if the OP could find the shift key and some punctuation keys, that might help a little.
patdavies

Postby Raymond » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:30 am

Student? lucky it wasn't posted in textspeak.
Raymond

Postby subjecttocontract » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:06 pm

Seems to me you may not be UK based ?
subjecttocontract

Re: can anyone put my mind at rest

Postby 1greenfingers10 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:11 pm

1greenfingers10 wrote:what is the basic information on legislation and garden law on the listed and the please evaluate to me the influence of legislation on garden design. i tried looking it up and i get to my information and i dont know whats relevant and whats just bogged down not needed information (unless its going to court or something big! please help me i can answer this question unless i put so much in it wont be handed in on the date i mean i already done 20 but i running out of time. all i need is the information. :!:

the is list below, please help me if you got the knowledge. :arrow:

boundaries

trees TPO tree preservation orders weed and pests (1959)

plannnig permission and building regulations

the wildlife and countryside act relating to nesting birds and bats (1989)

right to light (1954)(% of light so at night eg u nabor would love beam lights going though the curtains= no so wats the right brightness, see want i mean :idea: )

right of way (footpaths proposed and present ect)

electrical installation (2004)

conservation areas/listed building consent)

lighting
(Electric wiring)

look i put it in the way the question asks it BTEC SO BLAME THEM (3 parts)

a) produce a cheak list of areas within the site affected by identivied current legislation. (hens all so if there was a path runing though the garden and the pubic had the right of way to walk on it i have to name that legislation with and other eg i wanted the cut back a tree (is it protected) and tick it with the legislation eg trees TPO tree preservation orders weed and pests.

b) now this is the long bits = Outline the legislation identified above.
so a little information on the so a Summery on all non ticked and ticked legislation.

c) the worst = Evaluate the influence of legislation on garden design
Evaluate =how does it work! so how does it influence of legislation on garden design!!

i done most of the legislation but not the ones i listed on above so when i say all i mean 9!!

this is wats in the garden i underline what i think could be influence to legislation. so i ticked and crossed but B part i cant find a summery only 20 pages long or somethimg stupied and c i can evalute cos i can find a soummery and i dont know how to evaluate the 9. :evil: :!:

Purple slate chippings for the path
Circular slate slabs
Ostrya virginiana (ironwood) benches
Brick patio(building Permission right :? :?: )
Stainless steel lawn edges
Stainless steel pole water feature
Stainless steel lighting
Stainless steel raised beds
Stainless steel poled hammock
Shed (building Permission for concrete floor? Right?? :? )
Stainless steel and brick barbeque
Wood chippings
Rolling water feature (Kugel)
Rock water feature (hill of rocks) (it has a pump so pipes and wires
Trellis
Fence
moon gate (so round gate)
hedges
lawn
plants (thats in the list hmmm :roll: )
in country side (wild life)
large Neighbouring trees (next door
)
1greenfingers10

Postby carpinus » Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:56 pm

So you are doing a BTEC & either don't have the textbooks or can't be bothered to use them.
I don't think you'll find anyone here prepared to write your exam answers for you.
Have a go at finding the answers yourself. That way you will learn & remember more. If you get stuck on one or two specifics, try here again.
carpinus

Postby subjecttocontract » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:22 pm

I don't think you'll find anyone here prepared to write your exam answers for you.

Wrong. I'll do it for you but I will charge. Let me know if you need my services !
subjecttocontract

Postby osemotelak » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:13 am

Really great stuff. This is exactly what i was looking for. Thanks!
hello
osemotelak

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Return to News