TP1 differers to Title Plan

Re: TP1 differers to Title Plan

Postby MacadamB53 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:09 pm

Hi Danny,

One last attempt at encouraging you to take action:

You previously wrote
As far as I and the developer are concerned at present, I am the legal owner of said land.

To be absolutely clear, you are the legal owner - end of. Your neighbour is the only person in the uk who at present thinks otherwise and this is out of convenience. He, like the rest of us, knows you own it.

Once you have this proper view of the situation I hope you realise how submissive you are being purely out of some misconceived notion of it being "the right thing to do".

I might start using your front garden to host barbecues and if you ask me to leave I'll just refuse and say "I own this land"....

Please take this in the spirit intended - I just want you to start enjoying the full extent of your land! (not a big ask)

Kind regards, Mac
MacadamB53

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Re: TP1 differers to Title Plan

Postby dannymassive » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:00 am

You'll have to forgive me, I forgot to update this post!

The issue was resolved and my garden was eventually re-instated by the developer. Needless to say, I was quite happy that it was resolved - especially now that I am selling my property and the title plan matches what is shown on the ground :)
dannymassive

Previous

Return to Boundaries