Plans included in title

Plans included in title

Postby NickyBlake » Tue May 03, 2016 10:36 pm

I am currently in dispute with my neighbour regarding fence ownership, I have received a copy of their deeds as they have apparently received them from Land registry. Included is a page that says "lost document page" that states "no electronic image available, the Land registry does not hold a copy of this page". For page number : Plan.

However also included with what I have received is a copy of a plan which is the same as the neighbour obtained from their solicitor a few weeks previously, it has a Land registry stamp which says 'plans branch' and is stamped in red with 'OFFICE COPY' and has the land registry number associated with the property on the edge which looks to be part of a photocopy. (ie the NK and dated stamp are off the edge of the original page)

can anyone offer a clue as to this plan ? does it form part of the official title ? The wording on the deeds state 'land shown and edged with red on the plan bound up within and known as . . . . .' However the plan included has the plot coloured entirely in red ? Other colours are referenced in the wording of the deeds and written on this plan but are not actually visable by their colours

Any foresight appreciated !
NickyBlake

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Re: Plans included in title

Postby cleo5 » Wed May 04, 2016 4:35 pm

Is this to do with your other post on fences?
cleo5

Re: Plans included in title

Postby NickyBlake » Wed May 04, 2016 5:47 pm

It's the same dispute so as such yes, however now the issue is the boundary position.

Almost all of the plan is inaccurate, I don't know if it's possible for it to be linked to the property by the land reg number but not actually be part of the deeds
NickyBlake

Return to Boundaries