Wall and Fence issues with Neigbour

Wall and Fence issues with Neigbour

Postby Lewisham1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:55 pm

My neighbour requested that he replace my boundary fence with another fence as he wanted more height ( I have the boundary line on my deeds), I declined and he said he would put up a fence on his land inside my fence. My fence line also included a 2 metre wall which straddled our boundary and this wall also acted as an extension to my wooden fence. Whilst I was away for he took the wall down and put up his fence, his posts now cross my boundary. I have been left without a wall and no way to put up a new fence as cannot fit on the same run as my existing fence. I have a party wall surveyor coming over this week but also should I engage with a boundary surveyor or just go straight to solicitor. I would like either the wall rebuilt or their posts moved so I can build a wall or fence on my side as at the moment I only have their fence to look at
Lewisham1

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Re: Wall and Fence issues with Neigbour

Postby Collaborate » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Leave it to your surveyor to sort out and advise you.
Collaborate

Return to Boundaries