Neighbours fence in my garden

Re: Neighbours fence in my garden

Postby mr sheen » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:48 pm

So what? It's not your fence and not your tree. Not your problem.
mr sheen

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby despair » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:02 pm

yes but this is a council tenant with more rights and a heavily reduced rent not available to the rest of us
despair

Postby wengren » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:06 pm

Well they are saying they are going to move the fence but want us to help them take fence down and help chop tree down and go half's with the new fence. The council have been out and told us its all the neighbours responsible and then the council go round to the neighbours and tell them that we are responsible.
wengren

Postby despair » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:22 pm

Thats councils for you
if your prepared to do the work for free i cant see why the neighbours should object to the cost of new concrete fence posts and the post crete

seems a reasonable compromise
despair

Postby wengren » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:34 pm

Way i see it is the neighbours can't possibly manage it all on their own and i can't see council paying to take them to court. So thinking this is best solution. But i just hope neighbours aren't just saying their planning to do all this just to fob me off as nothing is in writing so far. They are saying they don't want council involved but council is already involved.
wengren

Postby MacadamB53 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:01 pm

Hi wengren,

the tree planted by the neighbour to the rear is damaging the fence erected by the same neighbour.

how is this your business?

Kind regards, Mac
MacadamB53

Postby wengren » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:35 pm

Because the tree was planted in my garden but then fence was moved. The fence will be getting moved back to the boundary and then the tree will be in my garden. So it is my business
wengren

Postby arborlad » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:44 pm

Collaborate wrote:Opening multiple threads on the same subject will only cause annoyance.

..................and confusion - now thankfully merged :?
arborlad

smile...it confuses people
arborlad

Re: Fence inside my boundary

Postby arborlad » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:43 pm

wengren wrote:Because the tree was planted in my garden but then fence was moved. The fence will be getting moved back to the boundary and then the tree will be in my garden. So it is my business

wengren wrote:Over the fence is a 3 half foot wide strip of council land from my garden and a big cherry tree which was planted my neighbour over the back before boundary was moved fence got moved 4 years ago just before i moved in. The wall at the side is just spare rocks we have placed in garden when we done the garden up

Two conflicting statements here - which one will ultimately be correct I have no idea, quite possibly neither.

Now you are buying this house plus your connection with the previous occupant does give a whole new dimension to this somewhat rambling and confusing saga............
arborlad

smile...it confuses people
arborlad

Postby wengren » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:29 pm

Don't know what you mean. I'm not buying my house. I never said i was
Im a council tenant. And of course i know the last council tenant because i done a mutual exchange
wengren

Postby wengren » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:51 am

Please delete this post
wengren

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Previous

Return to Boundaries