gravel boards !!!!! is soil allowed on them

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:27 pm

therese2003 wrote:the old s*d who is very fit and sadly very healthy,plays the pensioner card and pretends to have a disability(this is the card he plays with the police and council)if he can build a patio and walk for 40 mins there is nothing wrong with his hips :roll:

Unfortunately this is what NFH do, they play the disability or victim card, our NFH are exactly like this and they will one day be victim to something horrendous and most certainly will be old one day, then they will feel foolish because all their cry wolf behaviour will bite them in the @rse. I think it is people who are spoiled and greedy which make the worst neighbours, they don’t appreciate a damned thing and just try to take from those who they are jealous of. It has nothing to do with money and everything to do with their self esteem or lack of it. If they see happiness they want to take it away because it makes them feel insecure. Watch how quickly they turn their awful behaviour around to make it all look your fault, they drive you to react so that they can some how justify what they have done or deny it completely and say everything is your doing.

One thing is for sure, they can’t keep it up forever and usually only do these things in small bursts then either move or go quiet until they stupidly think people have forgotten. Pathetic and desperate hardly covers it, but make no mistake their obsession to ruin things for others “their target/s” is unrelenting when they see that they are winning, you have to stay strong and fight them all the way or be walked over. Our NFH played “we are the champions” at a billion decibels every time the monster thought he had made me cry or was afraid of him, either that or up to a dozen drive by's with beeping horn, staring and making ridiculous noises to intimidate and attract attention to his stupid self. You soon learn to ignore them and toughen up and find ways of dealing with the the retarded behaviour, there’s nothing better than showing a bully that they have bitten off more than they can chew. :twisted:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby therese2003 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:52 pm

My biggest fear is keeping my husband and three sons from reacting ,they havent yet .(quite amazing ,must have brought them up properly :lol: )because i was so upset and angry about the pettiness of his letter last night ,my OH wanted to go out and confront him .but thats what he wants, he would then play the victim card and we will not give him the satifaction. he is in the wrong and he can pay to prove overwise.all our other nieghbours ask what hes done now because when its not us its one of them or the council or the police he always needs to be having an issue with someone :!: :!:
therese2003

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:03 pm

This is why I stay well away from parasites like this and try to ignore everything they do, it is all for a reaction. They don't live life, they just fake it and try to take from others. It is well worth showing this cretin that his antics will land him in hot water, then he HAS to go elsewhere to annoy.

Believe me my husband has wanted to show our bully neighbour what it is like to be picked on by someone bigger and stronger but it is never worth getting into trouble, boy do they try though! :lol: I would imagine our NFH has spent years trying to get a reaction to no avail and now feels exhausted. It doesn’t mean they don’t stop having a little game or two now and again but it is thoroughly ignored and laughed at, mostly predicted beforehand too. :lol:

It must be a boring and pointless existence to plot and plan how you are going to annoy or hurt another person, I would rather cuddle up and have a good laugh with my hubby, my guess is that they don’t get anything out of the best things in life! :lol: :lol: :lol:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby therese2003 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:13 pm

think ill write back to him .say that he can do any work on his fence from his side of the garden,if he touches anything in my garden (fence post soil plants ) i will have the police called for criminal damage,regards the boundary when he gets a chartered surveyor in to define the boundary he can then move his fence to that boundary and all problems will be solved(which i have already told him last year )
or i am going to have to trade my trellis in for a proper fence with my own gravel boards where i can have as much soil as i want :lol:
therese2003

Postby hzatph » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:15 pm

despair wrote:If you do reply to him

Tell him that under no circumstances whatever is he to enter /touch your garden

Agree
hzatph

Postby arborlad » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:34 am

therese2003 wrote:cheers for that ,now will you tell my nfh :roll:
i would also like to point out that the impression he gives is that my soil is piled high on his gravel board but it isnt

Provided the soil level is roughly equal both sides of the gravel board - an inch or two is neither here nor there - you have nothing to worry about.

Is there a height difference between you and the neighbour?

A picture might help.
arborlad

smile...it confuses people
arborlad

Postby therese2003 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:24 pm

dont know soil level in his garden as i cannot look over (and do not want to !!!) i would think they are at same height ,got photos but i know i will have trouble posting them ,had trouble before :?
he must have a motion detecter as it feels like everytime im in the garden his head apears from his bedroom window (or i could just be getting slightly paranoid)
therese2003

Postby victor508 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:16 pm

[quote="therese2003"]
he must have a motion detecter as it[u] feels[/u] like everytime im in the garden his head apears from his bedroom window (or i could just be getting slightly paranoid)[/quote]

You are probably right , if you have a ball sensor off a security light you can hide it in a hedge and connect it to a bell or similar , everytime the beam is broken the bell rings in the house. Rigged it up once as our back gate was closed at night and open in the morning , at the time there was a lot of burglaries in the area. ( or you could be slightly paranoid)
victor508

Postby despair » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:03 pm

When you have Bully NFHs its very easy to become paranoid but actually stalking is one of their favourite ways of unsettling you
despair

Postby andrew54 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:18 pm

therese2003 wrote:.... his head apears from his bedroom window (or i could just be getting slightly paranoid)

Sometimes there is a simple explanation. My neighbours could wonder why I stand at an upstairs window looking out, then go again, only to be back at the window a few minutes later. In fact I am waiting for my printer to finish, so I can take out the printing - printer is on a low table below the window.
andrew54

Postby therese2003 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:35 pm

i might go for that one as he does use his back bedroom as an office ,if it wasn't for the fact that if i'm at the side of his house in my garden he opens his window so he can see me. :(
watched nfh on tv last night ,thought mine must be related to the winner , :roll: :roll:
therese2003

Postby arborlad » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:18 pm

therese2003 wrote:or i am going to have to trade my trellis in for a proper fence with my own gravel boards

Nah, don't be tempted down that route, you already have the rumblings of a boundary dispute, add a second fence into the equation, and you'll just compound any problems - existing or future.

where i can have as much soil as i want

Have you tried raising the soil in the past, is this one of the problems?

:lol:
arborlad

smile...it confuses people
arborlad

Postby therese2003 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:07 pm

No i havent raised the soil level .
the point is he disputes his boundary but is not willing to get it sorted properly,he thinks and this is only being going on for over 1 year (bearing in mind we have lived here for nearly 11 years )that if his boundary stays where it is he can make demands and that we should comply.
but unless he sorts this properly i don't know what else i can do .
he had told us before that he wants to put a gravel strip next to his fence in our garden all along the length.
now i dont think i am being unreasonable in saying no ,as i said before he put the fence up and marked the boundary years before we moved in .its not like we stole his 4 inches .he chose to give it up .
and if done properly he can have it back gladly
therese2003

Postby despair » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:41 pm

Sorry ..........He gave it up many years ago ..........end of story

tell him no way
despair

Re: gravel boards !!!!! is soil allowed on them

Postby kit2000 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:59 am

Hi. I know it was a long time ago since you posted this discussion, but I just wondered if and how you managed to resolve it. I have the exact same problem with my neighbour. He claims he owns 6 inches on my side of the fence and therefore he comes over and chops down my bamboo and has dug up 5 plants and thrown them all onto the middle of my lawn. He's cleared 6 inches from the ground upwards, removing anything with leaves that encroach the 6 inches. Surely the land on my side of the fence is mine to use! How did you resolve it and what was the outcome?...hopefully you did resolve it. Thanks
kit2000

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

PreviousNext

Return to Fences