Fence problem with nasty neighbour

Re: Fence problem with nasty neighbour

Postby Rosenberg » Thu May 22, 2014 11:06 pm

As promised, its 11pm so that's it from me on this thread. If anybody wants to argue with me again, you can do so in my thread in the General forum.
Good night and thanks. It's been a fascinating debate.
Rosenberg

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby arsie » Thu May 22, 2014 11:11 pm

Rosenberg wrote:Nobody has actually disagreed with me on the points that I made in my first post.

I do
arsie

Postby MacadamB53 » Thu May 22, 2014 11:15 pm

Hi Rosenberg,

Nobody has actually disagreed with me on the points that I made in my first post.

what an odd view (stated as fact) IMHO given the sum total of your first post:

Do you have any evidence to back up your assertions ukMicky, or are you just guessing again?

nobody can disagree with a question

You give the impression that you're extrapolating your prejudices to breaking point.

I think you know this is not a view I share.

that's it, so which 'points' have we missed?

I don't suppose it's crossed your mind that your opinion may have been founded on a misunderstanding, and you are free to change your opinion - you won't be less of a person for doing so.

Kind regards, Mac
MacadamB53

Postby COGGY » Thu May 22, 2014 11:21 pm

Hi Rosenberg

Rosenberg wrote:Nobody has actually disagreed with me on the points that I made in my first post.

I do

Kind regards
Coggy
COGGY

Postby MacadamB53 » Thu May 22, 2014 11:24 pm

Hi Rosenberg,

Or do you think we should all take ukMicky's posts with a pich of salt, thinking "I shouldn't rely on that as it might just be hyperbole used for effect"

rely on what?
I am in agreement with you that it is good to make sure the OP isn't being fed tosh.
there is nothing in the posting you refer to which I would be worried about the OP relying on.
what in the posting would you be worried about the OP relying on?

Kind regards
MacadamB53

Postby arborlad » Fri May 23, 2014 12:12 am

Rosenberg wrote: Nobody has actually disagreed with me on the points that I made in my first post.

I do.
arborlad

smile...it confuses people
arborlad

Postby arborlad » Fri May 23, 2014 12:33 am

Rosenberg wrote:
arborlad wrote:
Rosenberg wrote:Thank you. Pity you're the only one who values that quality.

Rosenberg wrote:. As I have made very plain at the start of my paricipation on this thread, the thing I find objectionable is your fabrication of supporting "facts".

.............I too admire honesty, and I don't read it in the above baseless allegation.

Your deficiency, not mine arborlad. If you can be bothered to read my posts rather than believing what other people have said that I've written, it should become painfully clear to you.

I have read what you have said and also what everyone else has said, and I still come to the same conclusion.

Your sole intention in participating in this thread was to insult and discredit one member, you would be insulting my intelligence to claim otherwise!
arborlad

arborlad

Postby MacadamB53 » Fri May 23, 2014 12:36 am

Hi Rosenberg,

Nobody has actually disagreed with me on the points that I made in my first post.

they have now (they had done already anyway)

here are the facts:
one contributor has agreed with you.
everyone else hasn't agreed with you.
we are not all idiots.
you have misconstrued someone expressing an opinion as them dressing up a fabrication as fact.
there is nothing more to be said.

Kind regards, Mac
MacadamB53

Postby arborlad » Sun May 25, 2014 5:15 pm

Rosenberg wrote:
ukmicky wrote:If it was possible to claim back the costs of simple branch encroachment the courts would be waist deep in claims from people claiming back the cost of cutting back there neighbours trees and bushes and all the councils would be bankrupt.

Do you have any evidence to back up your assertions ukMicky, or are you just guessing again?

It's self evident if you think about it, there is no law to forbid a branch growing into anothers airspace - what isn't forbidden has to be allowed. No guesswork there.

seawitch wrote:
How do you know all this unlucky?

Be careful what you call him; he can get a bit uppity if you mis-spell his name.

..........and you would know because you deliberately misspelled his name on one of your previous visits.

You give the impression that you're extrapolating your prejudices to breaking point.

Have no idea what you mean, can you explain?
arborlad

arborlad

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Previous

Return to Fences