phentermine 35.5 mexico

Postby Angelisle » Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:14 pm

The fence and wall as you state

Before i moved into my property the neighbours to my right have put a fence up and the fence attaches to their carport wooden wall at the end of the garden.

In this case it would seem the fence and wall was paid for by your neighbour, as such you have no right to fix anything to any part of their property be it plants, lights or cable. Your neighbours are well within their rights in asking you to remove them. I hope this helps.
Angelisle

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby Cytania » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:25 pm

The fence belongs to your neighbours and you cannot legally attach anything to it over even paint it, likewise the car port.

The question that should concern you is where is the correct boundary? And where is your fence? In a new property there may have been no fence through builders ommission and your neighbours have established the precedent. In an older proprty I wonder if your neighbours haven't removed an old fallen -down fence themselves and unilaterally erected their own. Look for tell tales of an old fence (post holes, concrete etc) on yours and their side of the new fence.

First off ask the previous owner and if they aren't forthcoming have a polite word with the neighbour themselves (take the light down first as a sign of goodwill). Remember that if there is a long running dispute over the fence then you can sue whoever sold you the house.

Finally you can erect your own fence right up agains theirs so long as you don't attack to it. If there is any kind of questionmark it might be worth putting up even just token fence to clarify your boundary.
They cut down all the trees, put 'em in a tree museum and charged all the people just to see 'em
Cytania

Return to Fences