Cutting Back Climbing Plant

Cutting Back Climbing Plant

Postby INeedHelp » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Between us and our neighbour, who we do NOT get on with, is a 6ft trellis with a climber of some description from her side weaving through it and last year this gave us a good deal of privacy, but now the irritating neighbour has removed ALL of the 'branches' on OUR side of the trellis. She has not cut the growth on her side so we now have a bare trellis whilst she will have the flowers etc in the summer.
Now I clearly am aware that I cannot put back all the growth that she removed from our side, but do I have any recourse??
INeedHelp

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Re: Cutting Back Climbing Plant

Postby TO » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Hi

This is something of an interesting post as your problem is the exact opposite of an awful lot on this site. Usually the problem is one of a neighbour with encroaching vegetation not cutting it back. However, in short you cannot rely on your neighbour letting you enjoy their plants.

As to recourse, if you want to enjoy pretty flowers, plant your own on your own property, sit back and enjoy.

TO
TO

Return to Hedges