Hedge wars

Re: Hedge wars

Postby sadone » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:17 am

nothingtodowithme wrote:In a nutshell; you have an on going boundary dispute.

Yes we have an ongoing boundary dispute. Thank you for reminding me of that. But how on earth do you get the boundary agreed when the other side WILL NOT communicate and not respond to offers made that we have said are all negotiable. We are not dealing with normal people here. We would love to draw a line under this all and get it down in writing but they will not.

Thanks to Coggy and Mac

Optimistic one
sadone

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby Sudynim » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:24 pm

stufe35 wrote:Don't get me wrong, I don't like having to have CCTV, I would have much rather spent my money on other things. I have to have it to protect myself, my family, and visitors to my property.

I have lovely neighbours. I also have a 4 camera system recording the entrance and garden areas. It is useful for peace of mind, especially as it can be remote viewed by internet, and to work out which local cat keeps crapping on the dahlias.
Sudynim

Re: Words in deeds

Postby arborlad » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:41 pm

arsie wrote: You can see this from new hedge planting. Often saplings are staggered a foot or less apart and across.

The reason for that is to give you a denser hedge in a shorter time, nothing to do with boundaries.
arborlad

smile...it confuses people
arborlad

Postby arsie » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:12 pm

arborlad wrote:
arsie wrote: You can see this from new hedge planting. Often saplings are staggered a foot or less apart and across.

The reason for that is to give you a denser hedge in a shorter time, nothing to do with boundaries.

With respect arborlad hedges often have something to do with boundaries :roll:

You quote selectively from quite a complex post of which this was not even big part - and that was nearly three months ago. I would just like to point that out, for the benefit of the OP and others like me who might be struggling to follow the thread. I think this is at best a red herring or a non sequitur. Unless I am missing something in which case please enlighten us.
arsie

Postby arborlad » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:50 pm

arsie wrote:
arborlad wrote:

With respect arborlad hedges often have something to do with boundaries :roll:

The choice between single and double planting is usually one of cost, double planting is preferable, for the reasons given. The hedges proximity to a boundary, does not (in my experience) form part of that decision.
arborlad

smile...it confuses people
arborlad

Postby arsie » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:11 pm

thanks for the somewhat off topic explanation !
arsie

Postby RDF Jess » Fri May 29, 2015 12:17 pm

Hi, my name is Jess and I’m a Researcher at RDF Television.

I’m currently working on a new documentary for ITV exploring a variety of issues people can face in their garden and or around their home including boundary disputes, nuisances next door, infestations, pests and weeds, sinkholes, erosion and flooding.

It would be great to have a chat with you and tell you more about the programme.

If you’re interested in finding out more please call Jess on 0207 013 4076.
RDF Jess

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Previous

Return to Hedges